Actually, I think I should wait considering to buy calls until she tests her $367.00 region today.
it appears that she's still in the range between $366 and $373.
. . . she won't test $377.21 today.
Well, something happened at 9:35 a.m., so on the dip after the initial spike, I bought some calls. I sold them all on the second peak (a few minutes later). I made enough money to quit for the day already.
She may keep creeping up.
If she dips a couple of dollars, I'll buy calls again.
I see $381 as her potential today.
. . . unless something happens.
As of now, nothing is happening.
Those who feel stuck will struggle for a while. I don't want to be in their ways.
I wouldn't buy mid/long-term puts unless she closes below that one day.
I hope I'm wrong because I'm not holding any calls now.
But hope has nothing to do with this game.
I have to be prepared to miss out on this rally.
Well, that is my assumption.
Since I'm all cash, I can speculate anyway I like.
Anyway, an ideal scenario tomorrow for me is AMZN dips below $366 and I can buy calls cheap before she bounces $3 off her initial morning low.
She may open gap-up and test $373 first, though.
If she tests $373 early in the morning, I may buy puts.