wait for a pop over $17. Chart is broken above 17.50.
I bought back my Dec14 20 Calls yesterday for a $1 profit per share.
Hedging NRF is a different matter as the premiums are not great, but you get a very health divi. for waiting. I've considered hedging NRF, but decided against, unless premiums improve. We could hit $16 and if we do I'd consider buying more on margin.
More tough days ahead for traders......
The market doesn't care. This is why not selling for tax reasons is poor judgement. Its prudent money management to take some profit at 52-week highs. Going forward, 'buy and hold' will under perform this market.
I sold Dec $20 Calls on NSAM. The I.V. on NSAM is better and you get more premium. I wouldn't hedge here with calls on a long position in NRF. If you do sell calls make sure its around a divi. or the shares will get call away and you'll lose that juice divi. on NRF.
What are you taking about. You trade with other people's money. How much skin do you have in the game? None…..
You don't have a problem with all those US companies going off-shore for production, like Apple. But you have a problem with a US company going to a more tax friendly territory?
and that's good? I think the company has gone to well to often. If NRF doesn't hold August support $17.78 here look for below $17. Big gap up with no support to be filled. I will wait and see….before buying.
wrong quote on Yahoo?
Shorts have done pretty well with this over the last 2 months, but its trying to breakout. Still below 200 day.