Mon, Oct 20, 2014, 12:58 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 8 hrs 32 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp. (SNTA) Message Board

getrichordietrying22 14 posts  |  Last Activity: Oct 4, 2014 2:28 PM Member since: Jan 24, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    All longs: FULL RBC note 9/18/2014

    by hparch Oct 4, 2014 1:00 PM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Oct 4, 2014 2:28 PM Flag

    Why is an ALT flair not expected? I'm hoping for an ALT flair especially since the chimp got one!

    Also I feel like the quarter announcement in Aug definitely de-risked the pipeline and hopefully once everyone knows the exact knockdown we'll see a significant move in the stock price but the thing that I'm a little worried about why the significant increase in shorts? I'm super long so hopefully we get a short squeeze but man....what are they thinking that I'm not. Big bio hedge funds like Baker Brothers and Perceptive bought big in their last 13F filings (6/30).....I don't think they would have sold their positions and moved short.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Aug 12, 2014 9:52 PM Flag

    I couldn't agree more that I was pleased that there were no serious AE's (so safety is not an issue) and the duration being much longer than anticipated.....that's great news! I know the market sold off some but I'm pretty happy with the interim results and await final study results. I hope we don't have to wait till November for all the 2A results though!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    ARWR high risk but super high reward

    by sp0rtakus Aug 4, 2014 2:04 PM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Aug 4, 2014 11:30 PM Flag

    what's your source for 75.78%?

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • getrichordietrying22 by getrichordietrying22 Jul 30, 2014 6:51 PM Flag

    When will ARC-520 data be released? The reason why I'm curious is the company stated Q3 data would be released but ARWR's YE is 9-30 so does Q3 mean ARWR's Q3 or calendar YE company's Q3? I know people who own the stock don't really care but a guy like me that's bought in the money August call options....kind of hoping that results come out before August expiration. Has anyone gotten clarification from the company?

    I'm hoping I can save the premium from rolling them into longer dated options.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 30, 2014 3:09 PM Flag

    the CEO was on CNBC and talked pretty positively on ARWR and they should be announcing phase 2a results soon. I've bought big the last 2 days (wish I got in sooner but to be honest ARWR wasn't on my radar until I heard the CEO speak on CNBC)......it would be cool to catch another PUMA :) I was pretty sad I missed that one but really thought PUMA would fail.

    We shall soon see. I'm kind of curious if some of this buying is the shorts covering before results but if ARWR hits positive results we should see substantial growth in our stock price. Good luck everyone! I sure hope we have a cure here! Hitting a company that could have a bigger drug than GILD would be pretty awesome! Good luck to all longs.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    AMPE Options Today

    by stkanlyzr Jul 28, 2014 11:38 PM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 29, 2014 5:57 AM Flag

    300 options at $.40 a share is only $16,000.....not that big of a bet.......

  • getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 28, 2014 9:14 PM Flag

    well I just bought call options today....hopefully it's the bottom :)

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Just waiting for the bad news to come out

    by arnoldcklee Jul 28, 2014 12:51 PM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 28, 2014 4:24 PM Flag

    I'm dreaming of a PUMA.....I bought 50 call options today. Go AMPE!!!!!!!

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    stop panicking

    by annickawaechter Jul 26, 2014 8:07 AM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 26, 2014 8:17 AM Flag

    I'm not panicking....never put more than you can afford to lose and I had call options. It's a total loss for anyone with call options. Shorts won this argument unfortunately.

  • getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 24, 2014 6:07 AM Flag

    I'm long but I do have cash set aside such that if a bear raid happens I'll double down cheaply. I've seen them happen before as well.....it's best to just be prepared for them and hopefully notice them before they are over. Believe it or not I actually have a dayjob and sometimes they happen so quickly it's over before you can react.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Possible bear raid

    by ajdoha234 Jul 23, 2014 3:03 AM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 23, 2014 7:06 AM Flag

    What?? If you're really a long I'd suggest just holding and if there is a bear raid then double down. Why sell in hopes of a bear raid....what if it doesn't happen? You'd miss out on a ACRX run upon FDA approval.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    RATHER BE LUCKY THAN GOOD

    by dpalmi1 Jul 23, 2014 6:49 AM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 23, 2014 7:01 AM Flag

    Congrats!!! I missed out on PBYI....I was watching closely but couldn't pull the trigger. I'm definitely jealous with it being up 221% in one day :) That's awesome and why I love Biotechs!!!!

  • getrichordietrying22 by getrichordietrying22 Jul 21, 2014 9:31 PM Flag

    I'm long and strong ACRX $7.50 calls and ready for a wild ride either way.......

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    lawsuits takes almost

    by the.gapper Jul 17, 2014 10:33 AM
    getrichordietrying22 getrichordietrying22 Jul 20, 2014 10:22 PM Flag

    The lawsuits are bogus....even if the trial is stopped for good it's not like management had anything to do with it. It's the drug performance that caused this and obviously management was hoping for the best. We all knew the risks and potential rewards for buying this stock. I hate the fact that legal firms just jump on board with these bogus lawsuits. They for the most part know there's nothing wrong but they hope management and their insurance companies will settle for an amount that would be just less than what it would cost the company to fight it.

    With that all said while I have no position in RGDO.....I'm watching closely. Not sure I'll buy until we know the full details of the safety concerns because this is definitely a make or break for the company.

    Sentiment: Hold

SNTA
3.025-0.055(-1.79%)Oct 17 4:00 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.