You forgot to tell everyone your battle hardened position is still underwater after many years of holding for the cure.
Remember the "White Elephant" days with OPC1 ? Good God that was hilarious.
Can't believe it still works. Just goes to show there's a never ending supply of new sheep.
Next week's gonna be fun watchin all these new bagholders running for the exit. yup.....just like old times.
Added to the short this morning. There will be no covering until one of two events......(1) Geron partners.....highly unlikely. (2) Secondary is announced and the stock trades back down to where it belongs......a lot lower.
See ya there.
In addition......I think this co. really starts to rock sometime next year. Once they get 3 or 4 Bad Daddy's open the revs are gonna show some serious growth.......I think. The question is....when does the pps react ?
Probably mid 2014.....my guess.
She's good....thanks for asking. I already got the sub $1. After ash the road back there begins. Can you say many years of trials ? How about 100 to 200 million in additional dilution ?
I'm wrong if a partner steps in. Until then everyone's heading for the exit next week.
I'm interested in the cash on hand as we know the shares out are approx. 11 million after all said and done. This puts the market cap at 28m. vs 12m shown. Still not bad considering revs and cash.
Hello.....the stock went sub $1. Where have you been ? I can't predict every move but the general direction is still south.
Reality after ASH is many years of trials and dilution on top of dilution. Your best hope is for a partner but I doubt it.
Bumped the position up a little today. Now green. Add some more on Friday going into your ASH dream. I would expect a stampede for the exits next week once reality sets in.
Check it out son.....sitting on dead money in a mature bull market is a mistake. Get the profits while you can as the short sellers are coming back with a vengeance. Obama's already irrelevant and soon I suspect the Fed will be irrelevant. Bear market is coming.....few months...maybe mid 2014 if you're lucky.
By the way....it was 200 shares.......feel better ?
Been watchin this co. for months and it's now obvious there's a fund or funds out there got a bone to pick with management. Must of got burned on some deal in the past would be my guess. Everytime the stock pops they come in and slam it back down. Think i'll wait for a blowout day down under 2 bucks for a an entry position.
Sad....I've heard from locals the food is good and generally traffic is heavy. Maybe the new Bad Daddys will help.
Pretty obvious wall street's not buyin the Rambus scam anymore. Probably tired of the greedy management. I sold last week for a small loss and thru it on MSFT. PRESTO !.....got that loss back and then some.
Still holding which is just about half of what the position once was. Yes I am thinking it'll get kicked back only because it's taken so long. They submitted exactly one year ago. Although management has said all along it would be fourth quarter so maybe the EMA always waits one year. Not sure.
No approval for sure cash value or thereabouts. approval should send it back to 20ish....not only for approval but that would trigger a big milestone payment from the Merck deal.
I see ECYT dropping to cash value if the EMA doesn't approve......about 4 bucks. No buyout for Geron. Best case you could hope for is a partnership which would already be baked into pps....or thereabouts. The fact is any approval is a long way off if ever. And don't forget the $100 to $200 million required to get there.
Once all the hype dies down and reality sets in the pps will drop to $3 or lower. When the bull market ends.....next year i'm thinking.....and all the short funds start their attack....which we've already seen some warm ups with many bios recently.... I would think even a buck is possible again.
Obviously you havn't been around long. Last time I was short was late 11. Covered around 3 and started a long position. Of course it way early and was forced to keep accumulating waiting for the spike which finally happened sept.12 Sold everything and havn't placed a trade on Geron till yesterday. Check the history.......moron
Same ole maine. Claims to have folks on ignore then replies to their posts......Absolutely hilarious.
lemme guess....he still claims to own 100,000 shares. yeah....right.
Took a small short position today.......just for warm ups. We all know Imetelstat is 3 to 5 years and 100 to 200 million in dilution from approval. Personally I think it's a joke. Same ole Geron.
Look for a drop to 3 either just before ash or just after.
How many got suckered into holding or God forbid bought more ?
Check it out....Stocks don't go from $7.79 to $5.25 with lotsa buyers. Those were mostly sells and short sales. Now the shorts got it pinned awaiting the dilution news which drops it....who knows 2 to 3 bucks ?
Can't believe it still works....lather, rinse, repeat.
If the EMA doesn't approve there could be some legal implications....of course they'll go nowhere. Management has stated many times...."Gearing up for Europe". Which of course has led many to believe they see something. We'll see.
Merck only pays for Vintafolide if I recall correctly.