Still likely has some momentum. Is it time to double down?
I'm no stock expert but I think all logic dictates buying at this point.
Just intense profit taking, and summer panic selling.
BUY at $105.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I took a risk. Have a long standing good feeling about WTW brand. Seems like someone should buy it.
Hope the rumors are more than just rumors. I'd be very happy with $7 per share.
Seems to be holding above 20 day MA which should be new support range 23.8 - 24.4
RSI down from 75 to 52.
Buyers should start to come in at this price.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'm with you. Very strange day.
Maybe it's the end of the school year jitters.
ADXS at 18 day MA now. I suggested it would hold here. Let's see.
Nope. Just seems like he's right. Holding well above 18 day MA. New buyers should come in under $25. If it falls thru 24.2, I will probably sell.
See my prior post where I warned a drop was about to hit at $29.
Oppy seems good under $25. Seems a good time to get back in.
I'm just reminding those of us that are not expert traders that it may be time for some profit taking today and Friday.
Can't wait to get back in.
In and out with this gem, and so far it seems to be an amateur's dream.
So yes it may go to 30, or 50, soon, but I just don't understand the catalysts enough right now, even as a physician. So as an amateur, I took my 25% profit and cashed out.
Something tells me it'll pull back tomorrow or early next week. The shorts must have started hovering by now.
Seems to be weak and toppy.
Long history of being profitable, cash rich, but trading seems choppy.
OCF less than NI now for some reason.
Is it better to wait?
Yes but... massive volume might keep this as the new support.
Also, catalysts coming with shareholders mtg, and FB jumping into
the progressive minimum wage discussion.
Own a bunch of shares, and haven't been happy with the expenses and guidance or stock movement much of the time.
FB remains a story stock with dozens of catalysts at a time, and a low beta atypical of many growth stocks.
Is it another Google or Apple, or a meld, or is it a fad of sorts?
It continues to accrue a large base of haters and shorts and of course has a voting structure that is completely indifferent to shareholders.
We are now 3 years into a public FB, and indeed, as they said, they do not really care about the short term or the shareholders looking to trade or flip the stock. I'm not happy as I expected the stock to be at $100 by now.
The annual shareholders mtg could at least raise some issues. FB has rallied afterwards in the past. FB may rally if they start to show some restraint in their spending.
Either way, given the amount of cash the company has and generates, and the high profile and high mission of its leadership, it seems doubtful that this is a fad. Instead, they are probably transitioning to a true media powerhouse. Most outlets with this many eyeballs become stable, even stodgy at some point.
If leadership would offer some potential for even the slightest commitment to cut costs or improve the share price, the stock could skyrocket.
Of course if they keep overspending or if Sandberg were to leave, many say the stock would correct into the upper 60s. However, it feels like most of the bad guidance is already priced in to this non expert. And even FB, the least shareholder interested stock, should be able to mollify folks at their upcoming annual mtg now that they have several years of experience.
All in all, even if the market corrects 10%, this non professional feels FB is still very likely to end the year closer to $100 than to $60, unless there are bombshells at the annual mtg. I think it makes sense to hold until then and then reevaluate in July. GLTA.
I do agree that there are a lot of ifs, however ... the stock slipped on very low volume, which can actually be a good sign.
It's dependent on the next PR coming out. Who doubts that the next PR would see a doubling of the price?
Support has been there for quite a while around 0018. If it breaks further it's probably time to get out. Usually a PR comes in to save the support at this level. Wait and see.