Thu, Aug 21, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 4 hrs 15 mins


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

IntelliCell BioSciences, Inc. Message Board

gf995 21 posts  |  Last Activity: 7 minutes ago Member since: Jul 27, 2012
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    It's the share count if your a dummie

    by j.vitto Aug 19, 2014 10:21 AM

    I'm still long because I strongly believe in the ecig / vapor / MJNA / LCIG / VCIG idea.
    I think that in the future it's worth being more aggressive reaching out to their IR folks.

    I would expect 36 cents to be the short term bottom, with some renewed interest in the stock come September. If they can't get their VCIG IPO act together soon though, there is reason to start doubting their ability to execute.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    why is MCIG keeping investors in the dark?

    by sh87c Aug 19, 2014 9:42 PM

    I am concerned as well. The CEO claims to be a different kind of ceo with a different kind of penny stock.
    He claims he wants to uplist and do everything right. If that is the case I would expect some statement after Labor Day, or sooner.

    This is why the SEC must start to crack down on pennies and amalgamate them into one exchange with new limits. They are asking for very high risk premiums and drawing in folks with very limited information. I think even the republicans would ask from more transparency for pennies.

    Pennies should be required to issue monthly rather than quarterly statements unless they uplist. It's really common sense.

    I do think MCIG is a different kind of penny with a better risk profile in an explosive market. However if they truly want to uplist and be viewed with respect, they need to address investors more frequently, adjust the share structures, and offer more direct statements from the CEO. Holding for now. Still waiting for VCIG dividend but it's becoming speculative.


    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    It's the share count if your a dummie

    by j.vitto Aug 19, 2014 10:21 AM

    If a penny stock would commit to making PRs statements or updates every 2 weeks, they really would go a long way in making things more transparent and reasonable.

    If a penny wants shareholder money at a very high risk premium, they should be required to give more than a quarterly update. They are inviting further regulation.

    MCIG has done many things right. However the CEO should be much more visible and be out there firing up the troops at this point, or giving some oblique guidance about VCIG & LCIG. I'm holding but a bit disappointed.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Been here....

    by therooneyexpress1138 Aug 9, 2014 5:53 PM
    gf995 gf995 Aug 19, 2014 4:03 PM Flag

    These major drops are not a good sign.

    I am now very concerned that it's going to drag on to develop the headset, and by then we may
    be looking at a triple zero stock.

    I'm holding very reluctantly. This is total speculation at this point.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    It's the share count if your a dummie

    by j.vitto Aug 19, 2014 10:21 AM
    gf995 gf995 Aug 19, 2014 4:01 PM Flag

    I am concerned now that it has broken support from .44.
    It shouldn't have, but the entire sector is down.

    The CEO should issue a statement.
    This is what's wrong with pennies and why it's time to impose more stringent regulation.
    Allowing this sell off shows a lack of understanding for shareholders.
    Guidance is necessary here.

    Where are the VitaCig & LiqCig updates?

    The bottom may drop here. I'm holding only because I truly believe in the sector.

    Long VOIS MCIG.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Been here....

    by therooneyexpress1138 Aug 9, 2014 5:53 PM
    gf995 gf995 Aug 11, 2014 10:40 AM Flag

    Same here. Some helpful background:

    If you watch their promo video you have to be interested in at least doing some serious DD. If you've ever worked with the disabled or anyone with RA or spastic CP, you can see that this could be a breakthrough product.

    The CEO didn't appear to have a perfect record to say the least, but VOIS kept saying they had the technology and a product and were going to be bought out. Obviously, that didn't pan out, but i guess they had a plan B which is what I kept asking their HQ since there should have been a quick buyout if the technology was ready for prime time.

    Casey Burt the PR guy was very responsive to me and probably as transparent as anyone with a penny stock could be. I did suggest they needed a plan B and they apparently did have one. I only held the stock because of HIS kindness and responsiveness. Other pennies don't get right back to you or really give you some flavor of what's going on.

    It's likely that there are other players in the space with a product being developed, but it sounds like with Abrams help, VOIS is going to make something that is cheaper, smaller and cooler. Abrams knows how to roll out a product and how to find buyers for small tech companies. He also has direct connections to these companies.

    Without Abrams in the picture, I was going to hold or sell. Now with Abrams on board, it's a reasonable penny stock with potential serious upside, so I bought more and am happy to trumpet its potential.

    BTW, I sold all my other pennies and kept only VOIS and MCIG. Pennystox seem like fun but are generally a losing, frustrating activity after all the dust settles. Of course, I'm no expert and don't give advice.

    As always, if you can't afford to lose every dime, don't buy pennies.


    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Does rhe company have a viable product?

    by straighthippie Aug 8, 2014 3:25 AM
    gf995 gf995 Aug 8, 2014 2:19 PM Flag

    No one really knows. But since Abrams agreed to be involved there must be at least a better than even chance that they will have something workable. And Abrams has connections to plenty of companies to distribute.

    Since the announcement of Abrams coming on board there seems to be more rational PRs coming out, basically saying we are not getting bought out, but we think we can product something marketable. If the product is small and functional, this could take off. Also the purpose of the product is to assist those with disabilities of all kinds, so it is something worthwhile.

    I gave up a few times, but am still holding. If you can wait a few months, this could certainly pop after the prototype is tested.

    BTW I only own two pennies at this point - VOIS and MCIG.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Summer cooling of MJNA stocks catching MCIG.
    There is nothing but good news pouring from this company - record revenues, disruptive products, zero debt.

    Organized shorting going on all over, yet the stock holds above .44. Seems like there remains strong resistance above 50 cents, strong support at 44 cents until the VCIG IPO. Should trade in a narrow range until SEC rules on the VCIG.

    If you believe in ecigs and MJNA, and you don't want to own big tobacco, this appears to be the best penny stock to hold. If you compare this penny to all others in the space, this is far superior. It's a gamble as all pennies are. But there is likely nothing going on here except summer doldrums and a general weakening of the MJNA index, plus some MM shorting.

    As always, if you can't afford to lose every last nickel, don't buy pennies.

    Long MCIG, VOIS.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to


    by anarpat Jul 22, 2014 10:05 AM
    gf995 gf995 Jul 24, 2014 11:19 AM Flag

    Looks like it's really holding well above .43, despite the active shorting push.

    May be time to buy more.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to


    by anarpat Jul 22, 2014 10:05 AM
    gf995 gf995 Jul 22, 2014 10:13 AM Flag

    Yes there is a lot of bashing on IH and here. They are doing a good job of organized shorting and MMing to bash it down to the original price of LIFETECH at 40 cents.

    Likely this is because the revenue reports to follow will be quite good, and the smart money will make more with the VCIG DIV/IPO.

    The company has ZERO debt, and cash in the bank. They've pushed into NYC already and are prominent in downtown Manhattan near the main drag on Houston Street. There is no evidence or suggestion that there will be nothing but a revenue beat. The company has ST RSI is already very low, and more bashing isn't pushing this below 40 cents with the promise of a huge pop with the VCIG IPO.

    Just read about what happened with the HEMP IPO spin off.

    Further downside is very limited with RSI low. I'll buy more MCIG at 42 cents.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to


    by biotechprofiteer Jun 27, 2014 12:08 PM
    gf995 gf995 Jul 17, 2014 12:29 PM Flag

    Is all this BABA hype already priced in? Yahoo & Softbank don't seem to be getting any kick either.
    What's the deal?

    Sentiment: Buy

  • gf995 gf995 Jul 16, 2014 11:52 AM Flag

    Sure this could still be a scam, but very few scams will take their cash and spend money on billboard advertising in downtown Manhattan.

    MCIG does have a product and the company has a better stock and debt structure than most of the MJ stocks.

    I don't have Level 2 numbers on the stock. However, the behavior of the stock seems c/w organized shorting by MMs to get it 0.45 prior to the SEC IPO of VCIG. Also, folks may be nervous about valuation of both companies with the IPO.

    Every penny is a big gamble. However if you look at the HEMP spin off, you have to feel that there is a chance that this stock is a lottery ticket than can explode 100 times. It's worth the risk.

    Still holding MCIG and VOIS.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • The word is out - more visibility is coming. Pumps away. Start buying.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    the melt value of a zinc/copper penny-

    by your_friend_timmy Jun 22, 2014 9:56 PM
    gf995 gf995 Jun 26, 2014 2:08 PM Flag

    I was about to sell this when Joe Abrams got involved.
    His contacts are net worth make this a good speculative risk for a few months.

    The technology is interesting and with a workable headset Abrams could shop this company for a buyout. IR is very responsive and obviously has been overly optimistic previously.

    If there is something here, Abrams should be able to leverage it with some news in the next few months. I'm going to hold for now, and see if Abrams really has an interest here or whether it's all smoke and mirrors.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • gf995 gf995 Jun 17, 2014 9:24 AM Flag

    IR wouldn't confirm.

    Still with Abrams on board, at this price, VOIS seems to be a good speculative buy.
    No other reason for Abrams to get involved except to try and sell this idea to one of his other companies.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Confirm? IR says that there is more news coming this week.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Hold Tight

    by hod_sniper Jun 2, 2014 12:09 PM
    gf995 gf995 Jun 2, 2014 1:19 PM Flag

    Going to hold a bit longer because of Abrams.

    If he leaves the company though, it's time to take a loss.

    On the other hand, if he can get even a small partnership with one of his other companies this could

    Seems worth the risk to hold this summer. I'd give Abrams another month. This is probably a good entry point to speculate. I don't think it goes to triple zeros unless Abrams gives up.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    look at those quarterly earnings

    by nycelectronics May 23, 2014 4:15 PM
    gf995 gf995 May 30, 2014 12:25 PM Flag

    I was going to sell and take the loss.
    After Abrams came on board, I emailed IR.

    Casey seemed to be saying that they are trying to work to partner with one of Abrams' other larger companies. IMHO, Abrams wouldn't bother with this company unless he thought he could flip the company quick and make a big profit which he has done before. If VOIS goes down, his reputation which is good now doesn't look so good.

    If Abrams was brought on for window dressing I doubt he will show any activity this summer. I don't think they aren't selling the company to FB or GOOG or MSFT anytime soon.

    I'll hold for another month. This is a decent speculative play with Abrams on board but until now they clearly don't have their act together and it doesn't sound like the real players take this company or CEO seriously. My guess is that is why the brought on Abrams.

    Perhaps VOIS gave him a chunk of equity, showed him the product, and maybe he said he thinks he can sell this to one of the medium size game companies he is connected with or has friends at. If other scenarios are floating around, I'd like to hear them.


    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Another garbage longshot

    by chuferd May 19, 2014 10:26 PM
    gf995 gf995 May 28, 2014 12:46 AM Flag

    Right with ya.
    It's a learning experience.
    Selling off losers is the key takeaway.

    Still like MCIG and VOIS. Not sure what to do with MYEC.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Hmmmmm.....Whats up Doc???

    by loud_sterio May 20, 2014 11:59 AM
    gf995 gf995 May 22, 2014 11:20 AM Flag

    I've heard and seen enough. IR didn't get back to me. This short attack is the last straw.

    SVFC has great potential - next year. Right now it appears to be more of a pet project of the CEO rather than a developmental stage company that is going anywhere this year. I'm out.

    Sentiment: Strong Sell

0.0014+0.0002(+16.67%)11:24 AMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.