CYNI is one I'm accumulating here. It will double in 2014. Tier one companies are looking at it now. Great balance sheet and terrific growth.
tdc---I guess we won't get the Christmas present of $14 LIWA .We'll have to wait another quarter to reach that promised land. Looks like I made a good falling knife catch on CYNI. I love this time og the year.
NQ has treated me esxtremely well this year. I sold it all for the 3rd time after a triple. I'm not smart enough to see through the Muddy Waters smoke screen.
I've been pretty successful catching falling knives. Like I said, CYNI will take about a year to double (That would get it back to IPO price) Sign up a few more tier 1 accounts and it will double sooner.
Glad to see you take some money off the table. I just bought a position in CYNI. It will take a year ir so to pay off but LIWA has taught me the virtue of patience. I'm about 50% cash here myself.
Zacks put a sell on CVRR yesterday and Cramer said today that he wouldn't own CVRR. However, Car Ican bought $160,000,000 worth of CVRR at $30 a share so I think it's a pretty good bet here. The divi will be cut but so what? It still will pay out 20% a year from here on in.
Not likely, Zhu is a politician. Says words and says nothing. I was hoping for a more positive outlook on the CCA front. It really doesn't take over two years to get a patent or 15 patents.I will be patient here.
We will close strong--some momentum raders are taking profits here-big volume will come at the close
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Start your engines. LIWA is about to make it's run-I expect good news to come out of the stockholders meeting on Monday and still expect LIWA to be our Christmas present.
Yes on LIWA---BORN finally paid off for me and I sold out of BORN at a nice profit
Easy fix for the budget mess. Furlough all Senators and Congressman without pay until we get a compromise agreement. Kick the kiddies out of the sandbox. We hired them and we should fire them.
hobbyfarmer-I made money on 3/14/13--lost money on 8/30/13 . picked up dividends on 5/17 and 8/14. had a net gain on the transactions-'m happy with my current position
hobbyfarmer-I agree with your assessment of Carl Ican. However he did buy 71,198, 718 shares of CVI on May 25, 2012 aqnd subsequently bought 6,000,000 shares of CVRR on 6/30/2013. I utilized the 30 day rule on CVRR by taking profits on 3/14/13 - buying again on 7/22/2013-selling on 8/30/2013 and buying again on 10/4/2013
I was the poster that told wally to buy CVRR the other day and I stand by my call ven though it dropped some. Coming back today a little. Like I said--If Carl Ican can pour 160 million into CVRR stock at $28+, I think it bodes well for the future. My 5 week call isn't even wet yet.
I think a major announcement will come at the stockholders meeting on the 20th. Probably regarding CCA .
Buy CVRR now with your money and hold for 5 weeks to capture a nice dividend and see the shares appreciate by 15%
I own NTI at avg $22.62---just bought CVRR today at $23.50. I figure if Carl Ican can buy $160 million worth of CVRR at over $28 a share-I made a good buy today.
thank you tdc-now we need the same from LIWA-I'm still optimistic that my $14.50 call for december will hold up. The CCA approval is coming soon.