I use these words quite frequently and I'm just going to believe you on your defining them.
Nice to know what I'm really saying now.
How many times have you copied and pasted this phrase.
You spend more time on bashing the supposed bashers than anything else.
I agree with esque but with an addendum, shut your phone or laptop off... Forever!
If that's the case...great, but we will still receive data throughout the year as study is ongoing and they continuously discover more.
Pre-clin studies have demonstrated the ability to prevent Tau Oligmers from infecting other cell or Tau Toxicity. This is a big step: is this translates to humans as it could help a multitude of cns disorders/diseases. I am having a difficult time understanding the market cap of this company, but if I was an SA Writer I could write up something very promising about other CNS disorders such as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Depression among others.
This upcoming data may be a LOT more important than any of us can comprehend.
Hopefully we'll hear some good data, if it acts as it did on a mouse it is a MEGA Blockbuster, but we now know that this correlation is a very poor one to make, so we kind of have to cross our fingers.
Data is embargoed and only the title and date will be allowed as info. This is If and only IF AVXL chooses to have this data eligible for inclusion in AAIC News Releases and News Conferences.
So don't expect to receive a copy (Press Release) of the entire abstract to be presented Unless AVXL isn't interested in having this data published with AAIC.
Not sure how much data they will release.
I imagine much more data will be released around September.
I am wondering if this will be hit by some short sellers just to grab some cheap shares. I have witnessed this on several occasions right before an embargoed conference just to shake the weak apples off the tree so smart money can accumulate. If this occurs I will have multiple orders at various prices down to .27 cents. These groups can hit hard and very fast, next thing you know you've been stopped out and when you check your account the price actually closed higher.
I will likely hold my core shares through, as this is a conference and why would anything Negative be released, actually I am still adding shares right now, so I may hold most.
Sixth Sense --- have you heard from him? I haven't.
Actually $1 would be about twice that market cap with the exercise of all the warrants, but good news would Warrant that and then some.
You would buy at 3 and sell at 3.30.
Why don't you buy at 3.97 and sell at 4.37 for your 9%?
Should be a Reversal sometime this week. It appears you and I are seeing things in a similar fashion here.
Now we may be close for a technical bottom since this flushed out so quickly, but the upcoming buying spree won't be a long term one unless we go back and break some weekly highs, like $6 and that is unlikely to occur unless there is some powerful news.
Tech Bottom should be around 3.72, but it may not get there today.
The company to me looks VERY Promising, but it is what it is and hasn't reached the clinical setting yet.
Yes: I agree with another point about the company "hinting" that the stock price will likely drift down, Graham Kelly is very Intelligent in Many ways and one is knowing the behavior of stocks. He will do his job and then some...he's a great guy.
Shorts will be shorts and they are in complete control and will be for quite some time now...Unless a big Tute or Tutes begin investing which I believe they will, but we may be a year away from that yet.
I believe GK did the offering at the exact correct moment to maximize what he could get until they received Data which will attract bigger investors.
Now he needs to stick with his plan and NOT dilute until the price is SIGNIFICANTLY higher and next time get an institution involved. Of course no institution is going to gamble on an Ausie company with no clinical data, so they will need at least some very positive clinical data.
This could be a Jazz like company in the making...that said it's EARLY.
I will begin buying at 2.65 and downward.
It may run up really good next week, but If no news on Trimesta next week all this new money will disappear very quickly. Even if there IS a Trimesta partnership there will be down periods in which the shorts will reappear and take charge and momo players will take their profits, there will be plenty of opportunities.
SA is for momo players for pumping or for bashers to short.
Very seldom is for truly educational, there is almost always a devious plan behind it.
That said: If MRI data comes and is extremely positive, that would add fuel to the fire.
I could be wrong but June is ending next week and there will be two trading days for Trimesta news. I think just about everyone is betting for some kind of news next week.
More shares in the float...it's called dilution.
There are so many gaps to fill on a two month run for a non-clinical company that it WILL come back down.
No institutions are interested at this point.
Short Sellers are smelling blood and wait for opportunities like this. They have COMPLETE Control right now.
G. Kelly --- he's doing everything he can to pump this up, but the deal he made with all the warrants may not be in the best interest of All shareholders. Shorts may not allow these warrants to be exercised.
The chart looks horrific but is close to a technical upswing, which won't last long, then it will drop below $3.70 and from that level watch out as a Royal Flush could occur. If it drops below $3 then it is likely to hit my 2.50 target buy.
Reiterate: Buy Target: $2.50 to $2.65
There are 10 close to open gaps to fill until 2.51. Expect the downtrend to continue unfortunately.
Company hasn't proven anything yet to attract any big tutes and they won't be in the clinic until late this year or hopefully early next.
My thoughts: This now being traded in the U.S. and they may make the stock suffer here for a while with all the corruption in the states (like the wild, wild west with no regulations being enforced). So short traders can take complete control of this and they have. Obviously there will be some technical run ups, but this is now in a downward spiral.
I feel this is a great company for the Long, LONG haul meaning 5 to 10 years or maybe more.
It's kind of funny, but a company like TRIL with their CD47 inhibitor attracts all the tutes and they are just beginning clinical trials, but a company from down under that could actually stop cancer receives no attention.
For Novogen it will have to depend on clinical data which is about a year away... they still have to figure MTD's, so this is a very YOUNG company with the return of G. Kelly.
With good news on their pipeline this could easily run to $300 to $500 million company. With dilution that could be $15 bucks. Now they have to spend their money wisely as they cannot dilute below $9 ever again and with all the warrants---- that may hold this back also.
I will buy at 2.50.