IF they do a public offering, that would be a great entry price. I can tell you are "soft bashing" for a better price, don't blame ya.
They do need some cash.
If they do an offering I would hope they could get at the Very least $2.50.
Either way.... I believe in the coming months this will go higher, even if they do an offering. An offering at a level of at least $2.00 would/should instill confidence that they have the Goods.
As a physician, can I get your thoughts on this company and potentials?
email is gizmopuppy2014atgmail
I'm purely a biotech investor with a lot of experience, but have questions on this and would love to receive a Dr's opinion on some of my questions.
By the way Megggy...I apologize for my behavior the other day, those remarks were uncalled for.
I cant believe I just apologized, I've been doing this a lot lately???
There HAS to be something wrong with me!
I agree the chart is indicating some big gains to come, not so sure it will hit your mark of $1.75 or even $2.00.
It could as some manipulation could occur, but I strongly believe this will see $3 to $4 in the near future.
I'm just going from the chart and that's it.
Depending on if there are any institutional buyers who interpret the recent news are trustworthy...that could double, triple or quadruple the price from here.
Good Luck Longs.
I've read your posts and all you do is soft bash and it appears many on this board are too lazy to dig deep.
Bostonchicken all that idiot says is this is a pump and dump...I'm sure there is a personal agenda.
I have followed AF for several years and I have witnessed him being wrong about 50% of the tme, he is a Horrible tool for a stock barometer.
CEO's won't even talk to the #$%$.
My advice to you Superboy is leave....you say you post for Fun?
Post something worthwhile by doing your own research.
Yeah, this is a long term hold.
I'm about about 100% this year which is fine by me, but the year isn't over yet.
AVXL -- I will hold for long term for tax relief, but I plan on adding if it goes in the .60's which from what we know would be a steal.
It's holding up much more than I expected it to...it appears there is a lot of smart money holding this and not too many sellers.
BIIB --- when they first announced that they thought there drug could be successful the result was a $10 Billion Addition to their Market Cap.
Larger Pharma's usually won't a definite proof of concept, but if were on a staff of a larger one I would have a huge target around Anavex as it could make a lot of Pharma's into major winners.
If AVXL takes this alone, the sky is the limit with Epilepsy, AD, a bunch of CNS related disorders and even pain. Their technology is just now being tested and it really does appear to work very well...especially in a MTD study which is just unheard of.
I had a hunch with this kind protein unfolding technology that it could produce good results, but the results were much better than I could of ever dreamed of.
Just the fact that it is 83% is unbelievable and it really does appear valid from what physicians, patients and caregivers are saying.
I agree: It has a not only a great chance to improve the % of responders, but also the improve on clinical benefits and statistically significance vs aricept.
Anavex Plus will be very, very interesting.
Missling knows this is going much higher and he believes strongly they have one heck of a pipeline.
Tremendously Undervalued...that said, it's healthy not to shoot straight up like TPIV and only to be cut in half. This has been sustained strong and steady accumulation.
Check your own ID out that you attempted to imitate from me from the CUR board.
You are a Boiler Room paid basher yourself....thief.
That's the way I perceive it also. Just have to go through the normal road bumps here and there.
As am I. I am fully aware that this is going to have ups and downs until next data readout, but I believe Stroingly in the future of AVXL
Check out NK -- a biotech that went public yesterday and they don't even have a drug in clinical trials yet...but yet its market cap well over $200 million.
Check out TRIL -- same story
Basically check out the entire sector.
I played plug last year and this is not even in the same category as a PLUG.
We are going by Phase II-a results and they were very, very good.
You write as though you do not invest much in biotech.
If there was a definite timeline, this would likely fly.
I believe there has been a data leak as to what the findings of Dr. V may say as there has been unusual high volume for over a month now.
Very Smart Buys.
It was getting so close for me to add and then it took off again.
I will agree with that.
I see that a lot in biotech and it can really hurt long term holders.
This is why I mostly trade biotechs as there are way too many crooks and they are thick.
I wish the price would go back down to 2.30's, now that I have some freed up cash, would add for long term hold.
Yeah, this company is majorly undervalued and very few know about it or understand the value.
It's ripe for a buy out offer. A Phase III under $500 million market cap is almost unheard of --- which has the Billion plus potential as this does.
We don't know how they will price it, but we know the population of bph suffers 45 and over.
This could be a shot for 50% of men 45 and over.
If you cannot stomach observing 10k daily paper losses from previous days price then sell.
I am usually a trader, but this one I am in for the long haul.
I will add if it goes to .65 and every nickel until I run out of dry powder and will hold at least until we receive some more news.
If you need money for house payments, car payments, then this may not be for you as you may see some wide fluctuations.