GSA - Agreed, no new information except confirming their current guidance is "about 32 to 35, 36% growth" and they "remain pretty comfortable with that guidance".
The Investor Presentation is unchanged since January with the following exceptions:
1. they updated Slide #10 now showing Q4 15 results
2. they inserted one new slide (Slide #28) providing details regarding new molecules:
" 5. New Imaging Molecules: Long Term Growth
* First molecule (ICG) - blood flow in vessels, perfusion, lymph nodes
- Product upgrades, new clinical applications
* Second molecule - On track for announcement in late 2016
- Critical anatomy
- Enablement of certain new surgeries
* Third molecule - Cancer margins "
Arun provided an update regarding their four new product announcements:
- they have already introduced two new products this year (color software upgrade, 5mm endoscope)
- they will introduce the third product later this week (LUNA software upgrade)
- they have the fourth product ready and will release it in Q3 (handheld SPY device).
Other growth-driver color provided by Arun:
- they will announce their second molecule before the end of 2016, it will provide impact in 2018.
- they expect to announce results of the FILM Trial (SLN) in Q4-2016, impact in 2017.
- they expect to release interim results of PILLAR III at SAGES 2017, impact in 2017.
And lastly, no one asked any questions even though they had 4 minutes remaining... which struck me as slightly odd.