It is coming very soon!
SNFCA revenue growth and earning growth will be over 30% to 40% yoy. IMH rose from $10 to $14/sh while SNFCA stays static!
Way undervalued! The train is leaving station!
2015 1st quarter preliminary highlights:
On a preliminary basis, the Company indicated year-over-year and sequential quarter-over-quarter improvement of several performance metrics as set forth below during the first quarter of 2015. Note that the preliminary financial results, other than the historical results referenced below, are subject to completion of Comstock’s financial and accounting closing and review procedures.
• Homebuilding revenue in the first quarter of 2015 of $10.0 million compared to approximately $7.8 million in the same period of 2014, and compared to $9.7 in the fourth quarter of 2014
• Unit deliveries of 21, compared to 19 unit deliveries in the same period of 2014 and 20 unit deliveries in the fourth quarter of 2014
• Backlog at 3/31/2015 of 27 units valued at $14.3 million, all of which is expected to be delivered in 2015
• Controlled community count and open community count increased to 19 and 10, respectively, at 3/31/15
• Comstock’s pipeline of controlled land inventory expanded to approximately 922 lots at 3/31/15 from 474 one year earlier.
“We continue to expand homebuilding operations in our core market of Washington, DC, with a goal of achieving scale necessary to rationalize operating costs. Significant progress has been made over the past year, which gives us reason to be optimistic that we will achieve this primary objective during 2015,” said Chairman and CEO Christopher Clemente. “During the last 12 months we have made numerous dramatic operational enhancements, revising all aspects of our product offerings and operations to better position Comstock going forward. We believe that these changes, coupled with our increased pipeline of well located projects and stabilized market conditions, are beginning to translate into positive performance.”
Big 500% gain investment opportunity!
EYES patents are very valuable like Qualcomm's CDMA patents and they can generate hundreds millions royalty payment!
The reported success of eye surgery has become the first one in the world and more to come with the operation profit margin of 90%. The operation cost is covered by insurance! The stock is worth $60/sh and apparently is undervalued now.
The best 10X opportunity now!
I am praying now!
Cover your shorts! Major progress report will come out to impress everyone soon!
Dr. Hershman is not the stockholder of BIOC! Listen to him first!
effectiveness. Please listen to him first!
Do not get overly excited! The researchers found some limitations and effectiveness issues!
So far, something has been done! Do not get overly excited. Check with Dr. Schwartz first.
SEC ticker tape has every foot print!
Tell me why you are shorting the stock???
Please shed the light.