purchased today at 10.25 and would like to know how long before we could get approval of the ADXS-HPV
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Been holding for the last 2 years never sold one share just adding on the way up, will start selling calls when stock crosses 20 for the time being enjoy the ride
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Do you realy think a miracle will happen on the next 3 weeks when he had 4 years to do it ?
Sentiment: Strong Sell
Coal is on a negative Shadow unless there is a change in Washington just don’t like fellow investors to get burned . Never liked to buy when the –DI has this reading as well as the Macd .
Hope the outcome is positive .
ride the trend on TLT or EDV or ZroZ but be on a lookout for the reverse but not until the 12MA drops below VXX.Happy trading
<Yes bankstas love a crowded trade, so they can punish the crowd.>
Agreed but were also is better ?
Closed short position and went long looking for a decent movement before the earnings announcement and possible better than expected report.
At this point i wish good luck to all shorts and longs
Decided to short at opening instead of selling calls and I will cover at 10 or better .
Are any of you still trying to catch that falling knife ?
Dont have a position but the adds dont look so good to go long yet , i migth try to play it shorth at least into after earnings,any sugestions ?
With sales droping almost as fast as the stock is there a good reason to go long ?
should i go short the stock or sell naked call apr 12 strike 13.00 for $1.7
For those that have no knowledge about options (a naked call seller will collect $1,700.00 in premium for every 10 contracts sold if stock by april 20 2012 is at or below the srike price the seller has no more obligations . but positions could be closed at any time the seller choises to )
He is given credit to all the dead beats for not making payments to their mortgage at the expense of the tax payers ,he needs to be fired and brought to justice for his lack of respect to the tax payers and abuse of power.
looks like that we got a support at 16-17 for over the last two weeks and the possible take over in the near horizon, possible squeeze? I like my adds , Any suggestions ?
No position yet but taking into consideration
Please keep stock price low so i could accumulate more shares for the big announcement that will be coming soon.
Thanks for the replies . Did check ZROZ very similar but low volume as well and TMF will lose time value due to options time decay , will keep checking the trade logs for liquidity.
Been acumulating for about 2 years now with government out it's time to let it ride.
C will survive beyond this policy makers
All this pokicys have no sence from any business sence