I know abuse. I had 6 figures face value of GM bonds. They should forget the $4B increase in the share buyback and instead pay a special dividend of $2.50/share and the annual dividend should go to $2.20/share (a 40% payout).
1) Brazil inflation 10.67%
2) Unemployment 9% and rising quickly.
3) Exports drying up.
4) Projected earnings for 2016 $.04/share.
5) More people stealing electricity
6) More people not paying their bills.
7) Plants off line for an undermanned time due to river pollution
8) Icy fingers of scandal around the throats of politicians and businessmen alike .
9) President in impeachment proceedings.
10) Politicians have always had a heavy hand with CIG.
Should I go on ? This stock will see $.60 before it sees $2. Just look at the action on Fri.
The union gets to wet its beak. What do the share holder get ? No increase in the dividend and a declining share price. Ford is paying out 37% of its profits, GM is paying out 30%. When is GM going to reward its shareholders ?
.158947 real is equal to $.03372/share after the 15% tax. That's $.01686/share by the end of June/16 and another $.01686 by the end of Dec./16. With inflation rising as it is in Brazil the payouts will probably be even less. Don/t spend it all in one place.
Sentiment: Strong Sell