Who the heck would be criminal enough to recommend this stock?
Blame management if you like ... the reality, you're a lousy investor who can't read a balance sheet. Any folks who may have listened to you are probably peeved.
Time to move on!
Zero, if your gross margin is 12%.
Careful, he may unfriend you on Facebook.
"Local Corp is a first-mover like Oracle" ... c'mon did you actually type that with a straight face?
I'm sticking to my 2 cent close prediction for tomorrow.
- They have no money (chronic working capital deficits)
- They just lost 43% of their revenue when YHOO gave them the thumbs down.
- Gross profits are a feeble 12% ... that's right , 12%!
- Their own shareholders voted against the reverse split, thereby generating a breach of their financing arrangement and assuring they would be delisted from Nasdaq.
- Worthless assets (including their patents).
- Chronic GAAP net losses.
- Inept management.
Need we say more.
Agreed. Ignore that Stannguru guy ... he has no arguments and wants to robber you.
and the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon tells us everyone should be accused and put in prison.
I think Supertramp said it best:
"Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer;
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no!
I said "Far out, - What a day, a year, a laugh it is!"
You know, well you know you had it comin' to you,
Now there's not a lot I can do."
Like that is really going to happen ... if anything, the judge will probably want to have the nimrod who posted 50k+ times on the Yahoo message board tracked down. You know the one, he relentlessly tried to convince folks to buy a bankrupt company ... put that jerk in jail and we'll all be happy.
Sounds like a good Dateline episode ... let me know when it's on.