You made a very good point buddy. Yeah why hire the two topnotch M&A advisors, JPM and GS and then hired a tax expert McKinsey for advice. With this YHOO action, it is telling us it is the decision is forthcoming yeah baby
As soon as practicable. When you have the plan (solution) on hand, ready to go, do you want to hold it til Jan 15 Q4 reporting. I don' t think so because it is not a wise strategy to do just that. So I still it will be announced sometime this month.
I think your prediction is right today. But this baby will pop up big time next week or sometime this month. We did get the announcement this week. We have to watch this weekend though.
Watch out BABA got the $8B yesterday. Now I think he is ready to make a deal with YHOO this weekend yeah baby. Best strategy is that when you have plan, ready to go, you don't need until Jan to implement it yeah baby.
Big institutional investors like Soros and the like will not let small hedge funds shorts to manipulate YHOO this time around. They have so much stakes on YHOO this time yeah baby. They have guys watching these manipulator shorts if they try to do their 50 to 100 trades in 60 seconds yeah baby.
YHOO decided to spin off YHOO into two holdings. MSFT got the money and they YHOO search primarily big time. This is becoming to be interesting yeah baby. I am feeling rich now from small retail perspective.
This board discussed this issue many times but it is very likely now will be the outcome of this tax savings YHOO trying to achieve. Yeah baby I can smell a $15 or more pop soon.
Spin off, then BABA will buy Asian assets, owning back the 16.3% stakes of YHOO and swap YHOO 35% stakes in YHOO Japan to Softbank equivalent value in Softbank stakes in BABA yeah baby. It is coming baby.
If YHOO spin off YHOO into two; MSFT could bid to buy YHOO core. BABA will buyout YHOO stakes in BABA or even buy the entire YHOO's Asian holdings and BABA will swap YHOO's 35% stake in YJ to Softbank equivalent value with Softbank stakes in BABA. Then end result is that Jack Ma will finally have the majority control of BABA.
If you got the solutions why wait to implement it. Time to make the announcement Monday baby.
Best strategy is not hold off announcement if you already have it, this is very obvious. You don't hold off solutions and wait for awhile to implement. I am also on board that that I expect Monday announcement from MM