i bought shortly after open (on the seeking alpha puff piece), but i gotta say "too much too fast"
$3.80 to $4.70. Thanks for the quick 22% profit, SA. But I'm out for now.
why risk a jury verdict? i'll trade again after the decision.
why would people be paying 90 cents for $4 options, when they could buy the stock for $3.70? for them to be profitable (on the short side, to protect them), the stock would have to go to $2.80. and that's to break even.
so it would make more sense to pay for the $3 or $2 options.
I think this means people know this is gonna fly.
Go ahead and attack me if you want, but check my posting record. i'm a well known short seller. But I also play stocks long on occasion.
I have no dog in this fight, but i'll be watching the jury verdict, and i'll play it appropriately.
he's probably posting pump articles under a different name this time around.
people are leery of his pumping from last time. you know - the time he said "it's a slam dunk approval, so buy it", then he sold his entire stake prior to the fda decision.
so how about showing your face nowak. defend yourself please
dude, check yourself. selling your stock prior to the approval date is EXACTLY a pump and dump. the dude wrote articles about how it's a "slam dunk approval", and watched the price soar based on his pump article. then HE DUMPED before that "slam dunk approval"
so call it a "re-evaluation" if you want. but most people see it as a pump and dump. maybe you should look up the definition of "pump and dump"
maybe you'll see the definition fits EXACTLY WHAT NOWAK DID LAST TIME
Nowak is a pump-tard. what do you think he'll say? i remember distinctly last go-round. Nowak wrote pump articles on seeking alpha. then he sold out of his stake competely before the fda decision. then he bought it again on the selloff.
so let me guess, nowak will say "buy buy buy" and he'll be selling his shares on his pumping. typical pump-tard idiot (Nowak).
lets hear him defend himself. NOWAK - ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU GONNA SELLOUT COMPLETELY AGAIN AFTER PUMPING THIS AGAIN???
and i was called "an idiot". "no way to gets that low, we got good news dude. it's a $100 stock at least"
yet here we are. under $3.
i said i'd buy some long at $3, but i'm gonna hold out for a new 52 week low.
I'll buy at $2.50
now blast away at me. but realize you're destroying your own credibility. not mine cuz everything I SAID came true. (homebuilder i'm talking to you, you know if you sold at $4, you could have bought 33% more shares for free, but you pigheadedly held telling everyone that 'the market got this wrong, only i'm right).
this is NOT short selling.
this is organic selling (by longs) due to changing margin requirements.
nobody would short this under $3. The shorts (like myself) shorted way higher.
but by driving the price under $3, there is forced selling for retail newbies who buy on margin.
as i said, don't hate the player. hate the game. and hate yourselves for buying on margin. in essense, if you bought this on margin, you're the one at fault for this decline.
who will be the first to attack me.........for being right............again
truth is when there's little institutional ownership, the big boys treat the stock like it's a play thing.
and they know margin requirements changing force sales. and going under $3 changed margin requirements.
its about to get ugly folks
sorry longs. go ahead and call me names, but it's true. margin requirements change.....guys under water who bought at $4 or more will dump. it's gonna be ugly.
you better hope it doesn't breech 3.00
No i don't think braeburn will buy it out. plus there are a ton of warrants for discounted shares.
people are getting free shorts by buying the warrants, and selling it short. thereby reducing their upside risk.
ask yourself: "is that a good risk/reward"?
especially considering it's gonna sell off on open immediately after approval. and for those who disagree - look what it did on adcom approval.
attack me as "short selling filth" if you want, but I speak the truth.
why risk it? if you like the stock, you can buy it AFTER approval after the immediate selloff after approval.
for example, if it's 3.20 the day before the fda decision and it gets approved, it will pop to $4 then selloff to $3.30, and you can buy it then.
if it gets rejected, that $3.20 stock will open at $1 if you're lucky.
so again, why would you risk that!?!?
i'd tell you that its common, but id be attacked as a "filthy short".
fact is that you should ALWAYS SHORT SELL biotech before binary events.
ask yourself -if it gained 10% on good news from the adcom, what do you think it will do on fda approval? here's a hint - it's gonna sell off huge. and if it gets rejected, it's gonna plunge 80%.
so you tell me, which side is the better one? short sell this for sure. why? cuz even if it DOES get approved, it's gonna sell off on open just like it did on wednesday. so shorts will just short sell MORE on approval.
absolutely no reason to hold this through the fda decision. which explains the sellers. nobody wants to hold it.
now watch me get attacked for speaking the truth
check my prior posts dummy. i post in real time. shorted at 3.70, covered ON GOOD NEWS at 3.25.
waiting for $3 to buy. it'll come today or tomorrow.
dude, i gave you a free lesson on trading biotech. why the hate?
going long pre-adcom is never a good idea. bad risk/reward.
for example, i made money shorting this AND IT WAS GOOD NEWS.
imagine if the adcom voted "no". it would be down 70%+
so if you're short, you make 10% on good news, and you make 70% on bad news.
i don't make the rules, i just play by them.
on good news, no less.
don't hate the messenger. im just saying to wait till it goes red before buying this.
i made my money shorting this (on good news no less!!). i'll scoop up some $3.00 shares to make money on the long side. just be patient my pretties. it'll go red eventually. you gotta learn how to trade biotech, ladies.
if adcom voted against, it would be down 70%, if adcom votes yes, it's up 8%.
sorry to you longs. Like i said, i shorted at 3.70 and i covered today ON GOOD NEWS at 3.25.
I made MORE money on the short side than you longs did. AND IT WAS GOOD NEWS.
you guys need to learn how to trade biotech. I might go long at $3 today. but not a penny higher. too many sellers right now