TTPH has really outperformed us in the last few weeks and not so sure why.
Congrats to holders of that name. I'm in large with DRTX but wish we'd play catch up
football with TTPH! LOL
You did tell me that oncodoc about 2 pts or more ago. Should have listened to an MD in the field. Me not too smart! Thanks for trying though! LOL!~
Just took a position a week or so ago at $2.38. Anyone else here own that name?
Oncodoc....Have you looked at that one? Yes....a real roll of the dice, but looked interesting to me....
Please someone out there correct me if I read the charts incorrectly at the R&R presentation, but didn't one graph show that after 5 years for the node negative group, that 94% did not have a recurrence of cancer with
NeuVax booster shots once a month, whereas the control group, with no NeuVax, had a 74% non recurrence rate for breast cancer? That is a huge difference in favor of NeuVax.
Actually the break out in price doesn't become technically meaningful until $10.50. Tons of resistence from
$6.80-$7.50...Then $7.90 to $8.70.
If there is ever a break through in clean coal technology this is a $100 stock. Can you imagine the largest source of fuel on the planet with no carbon emissions that can be used without actually burning the coal.
I'm a fairly sophisticated and successful biotech investor, and have been for over 30 years. I did my DD on this stock and liked it quite a bit and recently bought a nice chunk in the mid 2.30's. I listened to the presentation yesterday at R&R and sold my shares this morning at 2.41. Nothing per se bad in the presentation, in fact, it was quite good and well supported. Problem is that for the breast cancer indication
the company is at least 4-5 years from FDA approval. Too long of a road to hold IMHO. This could well be a stock that you'd rather pay $5-$6 for closer to approval, rather than 2's today and hold for 5 years. IMO.
Will be watching closely for sure and GLTAL's!
Not yet agen but I agree with your sentiments. CBST does look good, and they just bought my favorite company (TSRX). Would love to get some on any minor pullback in price....LOL!
Been in large DRTX from $7.15 and it's doing well. Look for $14 in that name. It's the lil brother of TSRX.
I blew buying TTPH in the 6's and that one has simply exploded. I want to own it badly if it would just pullback
some. Their pipeline could be revoluntary in the antibiotic field.
Siga...DOA for the most part. Civil war in Syria and a potential regional war in the Middle East, which is generally thought to be the hotbed of biological and smallpox threats, and nothing for Siga thus far. Not even a crumb from any country in the Region. What does that tell you?
The presentation yesterday gave a somewhat different time line to approval then one of the articles
I read on SA. My screw up. I thought they were further along in breast...not just completing enrollment in their Phase III. Like I said....Nothing the company said or did. My bad. And yes...2017 is the likely approval year for the bc indication if all goes well.
Think you stated the dilemna quite well....I came to the same conclusion after reviewing the node negative vs node positive data.
Good for you on your profit taking but I think in your haste you're going to leave some serious cash on the table. I have double the size of position you do from $7.15 and haven't sold a share. The stock is worth $14, or even more, and it should be taken out exactly like TSRX was. After you take your profits ,then what?
Not too many stocks out there with the risk/reward of this one IMHO from $9. Sometimes it's best to take a vacation for a few months and forget about a "slow mover" like this one has been. When you come back you could be surprised.
Markets like certainty and until the NDA is filed, well, it isn't filed. Markets need to figure out when the revenues will start coming in and stop the cash drain. Markets like to see some type of pipeline behind the
leading product. Markets like to see a sales team in place and ready to go.
You can only rehash...re-present....restate.....Phase III data every so often.. We've gotten a decent move out of that already. .Management now needs to get their act together and move this company along.
Mid 9's to $14 would be a very nice move, so the 9's are still a very good entry level IMHO.
Guess the big boys are finally figuring that out!