I looked at it because a friend of mine who I touted on DRTX liked what he read about it. I guess it's on SA.
I looked into it and it looked to me like simply a puff piece on a penny stock, and what more, they seemed to have some potential safety issues in earlier pre clinical or clinical efforts. Passed obviously. When is stock is $2 or under there is normally a good reason for it... IMHO........
Or anyone else who wants to chime in...
New IPO..... ALDR
Exciting new technologies to revolutionize the way we currently treat many major conditions and diseases.
Very early on, and small market cap. Just went public last week. Opinions welcomed. It's a very long term story but could be a very good one...
Long and strong RXII!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Minnie ....I also own AKAO in the gram negative space. Second trip with this one...From one from the 12's and sold low 19's. Rebought fairly recently in the 12's again. Not as advanced as TTPH but interesting science and potential. Located in SF...Recent IPO.
Great day and stock action for DRTX, and let's keep our fingers crossed that we can hold this level or above! I also own CEMP but unfortunately from the low 11's, so nice loss at the moment. I like their antibiotics for the pneumonia space. Lots going for that company. Just wish I had waited until the current levels to buy. IMHO it's a "steal" at these levels....
Minnesota... I own a chunk of TTPH from low 9's.... Think todays action was because the quarterly loss was a bit higher than estimates, (which strikes up fears of another secondary), plus the CBST gram negative approved antibiotic released more data on their trials, which showed excellent results. Looks like they are superior to the current standard. So TTPH's antibiotic will be competing in that arena...not against DRTX's, which addresses gram positive bacteria's..
No...The thumbs down are from "Siga Nut Job" (my name for him/her. .A very mentally ill person also known in the past as "Siga Board Patrol")...He's the crazy nut job that follows my posts daily, board to board, posting thumbs down within minutes after I post them. I think the guy sits at his computer virtually all day trying to follow any posts I make and then thumbs downing them. I just hope he doesn't drive a vehicle, or has access to a handgun, etc. He's the type of nut job you see on the on the " 6 O'clock News" holed up in a Target somewhere, with the Swat teams and helicopters outside trying to get him out...Crazy people all over the world and this one is right on top...LOL!
Unfortunately the only people who got into IDRA at .57 cents a year ago were the Baker Bros, but now they're stuck with the company....There are so many warrants, options, and other deals tied up with the ownership of that company that it might take two CPA's firms working full time to try and figure out who's on first...LOL!
IDRA...Yah Tween...I sold at $4.75 right after the one day rally following their "psoriasis" trial results.
Got holly you know what from some of the longs on that Board for getting out, and stating my reasons
for doing so. Made about a point, Would of had a nice loss right now if I held it. Do not intend
to get back into it until later trial results are known. Still sucking wind on MDWD though.I've kept averaging down on that name though and now average around $12.65...
Drod....Be careful my man if you are thinking of adding to this one. Parson's decision is still out there. I think
he is going to stick it to Siga before he leaves the bench. He frankly has nothing to lose. He knows now that the 50-50 split of net profits he ordered in the first judgment (and which the SC reversed him on), is simply a sham cause Siga has rigged an accounting maneuver to never show any "profits" to split...LOL!
He may come up with another "theory" to give PIP the 50% split that he wanted to in the first decree,
and if it doesn't legally hold water, or Siga doesn't like it, then let them appeal it again and get a new SC decision, and then a lower court's judgment, in about another 2-3 years....LOL....
Only saying that the Supreme's decision probably did not change Parson's initial view that Siga negotiated with PIP in bad faith, and therefore he will be inclined to provide some type of significant recovery to PIP under
some legal rationale. IMHO!
The pivotal event for RXII will be the Phase 2 results for surgical scarring IMHO. If they are good this stock goes immediately to $5-$6 plus, and never comes back to these levels ever again.... For all of us holding now, we are taking the bulk of risk in this company, past...present and future. Let's hope our judgment is sound...our reasoning is solid....and we are amply rewarded for taking these risks in the months to come....
Minnie...I'll take the low interest for now. Just want to wake up some morning soon and read the buyout news like we did with Trius....
The posted "bid" and "ask" prices at the close every day reflect good until canceled offers, and bids, that are on the market makers books before after hours trading commences... Normally very large spreads, and really don't mean anything...
How's that "BofA" upgrade to Siga doing sheet for brains.... BAC doesn't follow Siga, and never has.
I mean how friggin stupid are you anyway?
Yes...Almost 100% in my opinion.......................................................(shssh....Don't tell him that 5/26/14 is the
expected FDA approval date...LOL)
Good for you jco970... I am very long RXII from $3.85 and that one could be huge. The Board is quite good as well except for the crazy short wantabe's who are clueless..LOL...That stock could end up being either a complete bust, or one of the great stock investment stories of 2014-2015. We'll know a lot more before the end of this year I suspect...
I've been in DRTX large since 7. Before that Trius (TSRX) from $4, which was bought out by CBST at $15.50 last year. I'm also in TTPH, AKAO, and CEMP in the antibiotic space. Like them all.
DRTX.... An $17-$20 stock by this time next year, or sooner. Check out MDWD at these levels.
Burn product needed badly worldwide and run by ex Teva execs. Very recent IPO traded in the 19's now 10ish...
IMHO...!! GL to you and keep on posting!
Sounds like the herdsmen in Georgia could have been doing more with the cattle than just "herding them"...LOL!
Toirish.... No offense, but reading comprehension wasn't exactly your strong suit in school was it? Where did I suggest that you, or anyone else, "sell now"? My post was solely on the issue of management's performance as reflected in the price of the stock over the last five years. I could frankly care less what you or anyone else here does with your stock, or anything else for that matter.
You apparently are very good though at "waiting". You said you bought your stock at $2.50, then apparently watched it go to $16, then sat on your hands all the way back down to $2.83? And now you're waiting for the
"decision"? You "waited" for the first one too, and how did that one work out for yah? LOL...
Why is the daily volume 100k? I give up...you tell me? Is that supposed to be positive or negative?
Since the stock has moved down from $3.60 to $2.80 with the Dow and S&P both hitting recent new highs,
I'll leave it to your keen logic to give us an answer...LOL..
Hey Irish... I'm half Irish too by the way (Flanagan), but being stubborn, which certainly is an Irish trait, sometimes isn't the best posture to take in the stock market. I know what I speak of too. I rode the stock from $16 down to $4.65 before I sold. GL to you!