Must be something someone wants to discuss. We just had an earnings announcement and only one post.
- Anyone notice that Yahoo's "key statistics" are now two quarters behind. Do we think that's hurting the stock?
- The debt is much higher than their peers yet they spent a few million buying back stock. Personally I would have preferred for them to pay down debt. Yes, I know that they got a bargain as it's way below book but I think paying down debt would go further to boost confidence and the SP.
- Anyone know why they issued debt to raise cash? Any clue what the plan is for that money?
- Any theories on what they will do next?
- Anybody planning on going to the annual meeting an simply asking "Sweet holdings.. what the #uck?"
- is that building products company going anywhere ? Seems like yet another diversion.
Feel free to put me on ignore. Everyone else does.
I agree with everything you said but I think you can't value BMNM without also addressing the potential increase in management fees stemming from a potential expansion of the size of the managed portfolio in ORC. That in turn would seem to be entirely dependent on the stock price of ORC getting above (and staying above) $11.64 (ish) which is ORC's current book value. You know they will reactivate the ATM program the moment ORC's SP crosses that threshold. They want to grow ORC just as fast as they can are are really only being held back by not wanting that expansion to be dilutive to current ORC shareholders.