"Only the few smart buyers are accumulating the best investments."
What makes you think those "smart buyers" are accumulating long positions? Those "best investments" could just as likely be shorts. We'll find out by watching which way volume goes in relation to market direction.
Or, maybe praying for those other things isn't newsworthy because it's so commonplace. I think you know this.
I normally don't get involved in religious or political discussions, but I have to ask - what makes you think religious people aren't praying for those things too? Is there some limited amount of stuff one can pray for? Sorry, I don't know how it works, but since you brought up the issue I presume you do. Please explain.
Wait...there WAS NO selloff. Greece had NO impact on the market, negative or positive. So why should it react positively now? What bullsiht.
Already did. Not liking that little SPY spike though, which drove down UVXY. Wondering what caused it.
Get real. No new president from either party will want to be remembered as the one who took away the candy dish, even if it's for the public's own good, unless he plans to be a one-termer.
Why do you keep replying to yourself? Sad.
But from this objective observer's perspective, he's been right. I give him credit for sticking to his "nothing's changed, buy the dips" position. I say this as someone who's believed the opposite for quite some time. Kudos.
I have no illusion...that you're just guessing, like everybody. But please, do explain this "tell" you're talking about, cuz it seems you heard wrong. Your post is dripping with misplaced confidence in your ability to read the market. Perhaps it is YOU who should have no illusion about your own fallibility and adopt some humility.
1. It's been off people's radar (as evidenced by board participation here).
2. It's drifted down too far, due in part to #1 above.
3. It's still down near enough to its lows to generate plenty of upside from here.
4. Now that it's showing signs of life, watch it start to get some attention, pull people in, and gain momentum.
5. This will snowball as investment publications, newsletters, and email lists start to notice and begin promoting it.
6. The pump will carry it still higher, gaining increasing attention and momentum, culminating in Cramer squawking about this up-and-coming Chinese internet superstar-in-the-making. (At this point we're nearly done.)
I've seen variations on this theme enough times to recognize the signs leading up to it. Might not happen this way or at all, of course, but the downside appears to be very limited with a better-than-even chance of significant upside. So no brainier here, IMHO.