1) Patient enrollment for a Phase 3 trial of Neuvax hasn't even been completed. It will be a while before the cherry picked patient trial inevitably fails.
2) GALE hasn't developed any promising drugs, it bought other companies reject drugs of the junk heap. A pipeline of other peoples trash is no pieline.
3) Abstral sales are pathetic. Orexo tried marketing it for 2 years and sales only reached one half of one percent of market share. So along came a sucker that paid $7M for it. The first two quarters had combined sales of $2M which reflected "shelf stocking" at pharmacies. Look for sales to continue to be microscopic and generate large losses until the patent expires in 2019.
4) Gale-401 is not even worth talking about. Mills insiders running for the door tells you all that you need to know about it.
5) Herceptin/NeuVax 300 is sure to fail. Trying to show that a drug that doesn't work on its own will work in combination with another is an exercise in futility.
6) Collaborations in third world countries are equivalent to no collaborations. It's just window dressing. It's name dropping to impress the uninformed.
7) Patents are expiring soon or are limited. The Abstral patent expires in 2019. The Neuvax patent expires in 2015. The prior owner of Neuvax got a limited method of use patent specifically on the cherry picked patients until 2028.
8) GALE never marketed anything. The sales staff i composed of recent hire-ees picked up off the street. Look for the Abstral sales to continue to be sluggish and to generate large losses until patent expiration in 2019.
The list goes on. Don't forget: if insiders don't believe in the company and ran for the door, why should you? It's never a good idea to hold shares in a company run by sleaze bags. A SEC INVESTIGATION is under way. It was announced by the Company in the 10-K filing.
Based on the facts listed above, this DreamTeam PUMP & DUMP company run by sleazoids is OVERVALUED. You want nothing to do with it.
Disregard analysts, seeking alpha and message board pumpers, and you'll be just fine.
Analysts upgrade stocks AFTER they run up on good news.
Analysts downgrade stocks AFTER they tank on bad news.
There were no downgrades when GALE was at $7.77, they will come below $1.50.
Analysts associated with underwriting firms put out strong buys to try get the business or after a secondary to allow the hedgies to sell as fools rush in.
According to the founder of Neuvax "we found a subset of women who had not recurred, these were women with low and intermediate levels of HER2 expression. This observation was not obvious and thus we submitted patents on this very unusual observation, and the claims of this patent were just granted."
A patent was filed for this unusual observation.
The baggies that are still holding got brainwashed by the DreamTeam.
Even after the Pump & Dump was exposed, they still believe the DreamTeam pumps.
The DreamTeam hyped, embellished and exaggerated the reality.
They morphed the dud Abstral into the second coming of Subsys on steroids.
The baggies still expect huge sales. The numbers for the first two quarters still haven't snapped back into reality.
The patent on the active peptide E-75 expires in 2015. It can't be extended. Get your nose out of Ahn's butt.
$7M for for a blockbuster? Really? Awesome? Are you a moron?
In the same year, PCYC got $150 million PLUS 50% of future profits PLUS $525M in milestones for its cancer drug in a deal with Big Pharma. Oh yeah, and J & J had to pay for the development costs too.
Neuvax is dung on a stick that Big Pharma wouldn't touch. Along came Ahn and he paid $7 million for it.
FDA approval would trigger the exercise of warrants. Those funds could be used to pay back a loan. So even if the terms aren't so great, it would only be short term.
I would expect that FDA approval would spike the pps over $2. A stock offering can be made then, if needed.
E-75 is the active component and its patent will soon expire.
Apparently you are only swayed by pumps.
How did lapping up the DreamTeam pumps work out for you?
You can't handle the reality that you were scammed.
as well as the DreamTeam and the insiders.
NAVB got a $25M loan from GE Capital to help market its diagnostic product.
That's a viable option if a partnership is not secured.
A $25M upfront payment to gain marketing rights to a hot product is pocket change for the companies mentioned below.
Can you read?
"That patent covers administration to patients who have both an immunohistochemistry (IHC) rating of 1+ or 2+ for HER2/neu protein expression and a fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) rating of less than about 2.0 for HER2/neu gene expression. Thus, our method of use patent may not prevent competitors from seeking to develop and market NeuVax for use in breast cancer patients who do not meet these criteria or for any other indications."
IT'S A VERY LIMITED PATENT. THE NEUVAX PATENT EXPIRES IN 2015.
The PUMPERS are gone. The DUMPERS (insiders) DUMPED. We now head back to sub $1 where we started before the PUMP & DUMP operation.
WoW! the baggies are getting desperate.
HELLO!!! GALE insiders are CURRENTLY being investigated by the SEC.
It's true, you get what you pay for.
What did you think Galena got for $7M plus $15M?
Second hand cast offs.
Is it a wonder the insiders ran for the door?
The above is from 10-K for the year ended Dec. 31, 2103 and was filed in March 2014.
It trumps what the idiot screen_savior is posting below for 2 years earlier.
You are repeating what is mentioned above.
The Neuvax patent expires in 2015.
Anybody can then apply for a method of use patent.