And painful LOL Looks like we might get capitulation today, but at what PPS?!?
I just keep adding...
Papa seems like the right guy at the right time for VRX.
VRX is loathed and Papa is well respected so it will take time, but company is in good hands.
I just keep adding 'extras' on the dips and 'flipping for freebies' =)
My 'core' is getting way bigger and I've flipped so many times the cost is minimal.
They can play their games as long as I'm nimble and willing to take action. Even if I hadn't avg'd down, each POP has taken the price above what I paid.
Nah I ment 29. You could be right and if so I'll continue to double down on my options. Last week I watched one of them go up 900% stock only 30% from low the day before... I LOVE OPTIONS!!! =P
Of course they go down big too. Stock down 6% today but the ones I more than doubled down on were 40 and 32% down when I added. They can only go to .01 but a stock can RS and continue a slide. If we break 25 I will continue my INSANITY...=)
Also doubled down on my other calls. Earlier got 41% discount, recent add 32% discount. If I liked it higher, I LOVED IT LOWER!!! (LOL) BOOM!!!
When we got the delay the PPS was 3.25, I know cause I had to sell a few as I was on margin. The stock went up 100% with no real pull back. It went to 4 and formed a base, then 5 and formed a base then 6 and then didn't go much above 6.50 for very long and looked like it wanted to go down. It then looked like it might form another base at 6 but got weak and fell hard. The good news is 3.25+ was the POP so 50% (fib trace) is 1.625 add the 3.25 from where it started and you get 4.87 and it went just below that today at 4.71 and went right back up. Now it'll probably form a base again and 'hopefully' break strongly above 6.50 before approval in 3 weeks. Though it could go down and base at 4, if so I'll hopefully have lots of dry powder to double down but who knows. I'm not a chartist but seeing that pullback actually makes it 'healthy' for the next charge. IMO