So you're looking for the S&P to move down to around 1742 but in studder steps right? What's your degree of confidence? Figures I have TZA right now. RUT is the only stock index up today
Are you talking about the S&P, the NASD or the UVXY/TZA? Thx
Up, then down a bit.
More up & then down a bit.
Then more up & then down a bit.
Then more up...........In other words, keep looking UP!!!
I think it hit $3.84 the prior day (Wednesday). Hoping that strength shows up again soon
Amen brother, bought back almost what I sold yesterday. I think it could ne north of $3 easily but very short-term this should bounce to $2.6. Have to wait to next Q's results for more than $3 probably UNLESS they replace these bozo's
Tangible Book is now about $63.4mm. I like to use that measure as true valuation, so that's about $1.87. I figure even at worst case, short-term, this should be worth at least $2.40 -$2.60 especially if this quarter was indeed a blip as these bozo's stated. Longer-term, who knows? I bought back almost what I sold yesterday
Before your equity drops further.
How many Q's and calls and they're still losing money when they should be making money on their new products. He let the CEO have it. Glad someone did...
The BOD really should do something here. Business school case of mismanagement
Maybe next Q? I'll but back the 5K I sold today in the low 2's later or tomorrow
I want to hear what they have to say
Looks like the earnings were a beat and guidance was in-line. But the revenue situation is probably why they're consolidating. Anybody have a feel for next Q's margins - 21-23%? Must be pretty good with the lower sales? Maybe they're not doing as much discounting plus the headcount reductions
Central - State College. Fished many of those. You sound like your from a little more east by what your fishing. I don't fish that much because of some knee issues but I do enjoy it. I like Spring Creek and Spruce when I can get on it. Also, Standing Stone quite a bit but you probably don't fish that one
We're all at risk for anything here. Earnings, guidance, IP, whatever. I sold about 25% of my position but holding quite a bit (many thousands). I figure on a bad report it goes back to around $2.40 - $2.60 but there is a decent chance they do or say something that gets this going the other way a like amount or a little more. Just 1 persons opinion