RenRen arranged the right deal with Baidu, letting research engine recapitalize Nuomi and taking a 59% partnership, now group buying platform well capitalized, may be worth 1bln$ (being conservative) in next 3-5 years imo due to mobile revolution and mass adoption, Iìm expecting significant special dividend (1.5-2$) given no debt, no acquisitions policy and market pressure...
Cc on monday will clear any doubt, too much oversold without any material event!!!
now company is almost discharged of 50% of net debt, low cost structure, if thing were really bad whole co. should have filed for ch11 or ch7, imo the management made right decision, now they have the timie they need to reorganize rest of company' operations seeking partnership or buyer or M&A, market cap really low, imo we'll see pps stabilize around .15-.20, not too bad really the outcome, shares arent' worthless imo!!!
STEADY BUT SLOW RISE TO 4,5$ IN NEXT 3 MONTHS,IMO
if positive news out pps will fly, at least 0.60-.80, that's the key of all issue, the filter...why did smart investors fund a battered company if no upcoming catalysts? Too much pessimism here, with all that cash they will still alive for at least 2 years...an excellent buying opp at this pps, you're paying only the cash
well, even in the hypothesys of hard dilution (no assurance given) i.e. 30mln shares issued around 1.6$ and other 30 around 2.25$, company would match its overall costs, with 225mln shares and Heplisav successful in HBV-23, market cap wouldn't be less than 700mln$ or 3$ per share, bit note that successive bla would include 18-70 years old patients and diabetes type 2 too, a much larger market than forecast. Add to this we have reinforced our ties with GSK, not a new partnership for Heplisav (but, who knows?) having as ceo an ex their executive may facilitate a deal,potentially. Heplisav may be approved in EU in late 2014 or mid 2015, if all goes well, while in this time frame from now on co. is working too in autoimmune disease programme for lupus, any positive outcome may trigger significant milestone (i.e. 200 mln$) at this point GSK may be obliged to buyout co. to save costs and rejuvenate their monster vaccine pipeline adding Heplisav. It will be a long road, but Heplisav is proven to be 100% effective and will likely prove to be safe too...
it's a sin
float is not a lot, I'm surprised that big shareholders are giving their ok to ch11 and prepackaged sale losing all thier money (loss of hundreds of millions) may be they tried in the past to lure potential suitors but no deal/interest achieved! May be stalking horse bid procedure will attract some potential buyers and they know it...SVNT case history as how to destroy value due to bad moves from management!!! Now worth 5mln$ a fraction of residual cash value and Kristexxa potential value!!!
if kristexxa able to get new applications maybe but ot in the short term, that's the problem, the only chance i s getting bought from large co. and swap our stock for that of acquirer!!!
but unlikely, all depends now by judge decisions and potential suitors, if Kristexxa works and it seems working, I think some major pharma may propose a much better offer than stalking horse bid but problem is with debt, if retained or not, only chance here is a merger with other co. ready to absorb debt and exchanging our SVNTQ with their stock, if any
only if Savient is sold for at least 300mln$ there would be something left for commons, that's not the case imho because Kristexxa sales disappointed since the beginning...why management did'n sell the company for 10$ 2-3 years ago when there was much more cash and less debt?
shares are worthless,read filing, liabilities can only grow if you add legal expenses for ch11, subtract goodwills and intangibles, Kristexxa sales too low, only a large company with big and well distributed salesforce may lift revenues, assets clearly insufficient to cover obligations, as for other numerous small biotechs only chance to survive is sell co. after Fda's approval, if any. With no partership is impossible remain in business, Reps and production costs hefty in comparison to revenues, revenues peak happens only after 5-6 years in order to get profitable
don't forget co. is losing 10mln$ per quarter, now is trading above not below cash because each quarter yo must assume appopriate cash burn, then market is discounting future dilution to fund operations, they need to report good very good news to bring pps up, to 3$ at least, in order to get financing with minimal dilution, cash in biotech with no revs and no products in commerce shrinks fast
unless and until some company (should be crazy) offers 300mln$ there will be no money left for shareholders, this is a classic prepackaged sale in ch11 with stalking horse bid procedure, in 6-8 weeks sale will be done, I can't imagine s.o. offering more than 100 or 130 mln$, therefore no equity value left, I remember when Kristexxa approved, there were rumors to sell the company for 25-30$, the company management put co. for sale after understanding too much low revs and too much high costs, no available suitor...at 12$ -8$ - 6$...this is the end, hope Kristexxa still available for patients who need it!
only a matter of time we'll see perhaps another double and pps well above 1$, ongoing studies likely to confirm GEN2 filter is ok, the issue that didn't allow company drug device to be approved in septmber will be finally cleared, current market cap ridicolous with this potential
if Gen Filter confirms safety Delcath will be approved in US (90% chance imo)!
GEN2 filter update at any moment,is this an event? Problem here is the filter, with GEN2 results OK why FDA should not approve their drug-device?
therefore imo this is a great buying opportunity at .44, don't forget that at least another 100% rally may happen when co will release GEN2 filter update and compassionate trial results, even if reverse split to happen, with that low valuation Delcath seems a little bargain,all that they need is partnership to stop dilution and stabilize pps, remember taht most of recent rally buys was at 0.60$, in 2 days was exchanged over 50% of OS, imo company and financing entities have participated to this rally, the former selling new issued shares and the latters selling those acquired long ago and buying newly issued, when Q4 results will be released will clearly see Delcath owning not 21-22mln$ as implicit by reading last pr about cost cutting measures, but at least 25-26 imo
do your due diligence before investing here