If a deal is struck this stock jumps, obviously, but if not and there is fund raising/dilution in July or August to avoid running out of cash the price will be way down on that deal. If they wait and force SYN to negotiate in Aug or Sept. SYN is screwed in negotiations. I like the company but wish they were in a stronger cash position for sure.
My question was aimed towards Bill W. Curious if he made this up or had a link to back up his comments. I will assume he made it up until I see a link I guess.
Wow major pressure:) You are a joke! It is down LESS than 1%. As mentioned above the fact this pressure does not drop the stock shows how strong it is. If they are all selling as you assume that means new buyers are stepping in at $2.15 a share. Thats a nice new base well above $1.50. Thanks for pointing this out to everone Udge. Your knowledge will help let others know how with this new base the stock becomes even stronger. Nice work:)
And we are only down 3% with all those shares! I would say that shows how strong this stock and company are! Once they are absorbed think how fast it will move upwards!
Based on that logic there are millions of shares at $.50 from a few months ago now available for sale. The group that bought at $1.50 are not looking to make 30% they are looking for much more I believe.
So the other day they said they would know on Mon. if they could skip the next step in the hospital and go to rehab. Today she posts that at somepoint today they will be moving her to rehab. I take this as she is improving faster than they expected. Hoping this is the case for both her and NVIV investors.
surgery on the 20th per article
The only method of raising money they will most likely do is through exercising of warrants. They have quite a few out there from my understanding. Several million so plenty to get them through trials. IMO
annual shareholder meeting will be held Sat Sept 20th at 10:00 am at the Inverness Hotel and Conference Center located at 200 Inverness Drive West, Englewood, CO 80112.
The ironic side is if they did purchase now an din a few weeks/months the stock gets back to $10 a share everyone would criticize them. Its a no win situation for them really. They have the money ($60M in cash) to fund for sometime, they have a building already constructed that will allow them to produce huge amounts of the product, they have several studies that show the drugs have had great results. On the downside the CRO they used hired a company that messed up big time and froze the drug. So if this is what causes the share price to drop so be it. I will soon buy more myself and wait it out. Time will tell but I for one think we will all look back and see the missed opportunity. Heck remember when FB went public and the stock dropped and some said it would go to $15? Well it now sits in the $70's or so. Think how many say they owned that and should have held on.