No Smalls.....have not called VASO. I doubt it would do any good....... they have their game plan and one can only hope it includes a buyback to support stock price. As is often the case volume is up, but just why is a mystery. I think it indicates things may be about to happen so I look at it as a plus. I'm sure there are many who have had enough frustration and are selling, but apparently there are buyers to step in and take a shot the next report is going to be a good one. It may also be accompanied by some new developments and some direction as to just what management has planned for its bulging bank account. So this dummy is going to wait and see.
It looks as if things may be heating up some. Just why, you can only speculate, but at least there was some nice trading yesterday and today seems to be more of the same. Two days of increased volume would be a nice indicator. Like everyone else here I'm looking for a positive first quarter and increased money on hand. Those looking to bail will take this opportunity to get out I guess, but there seems to be some renewed interest as well, now that the company has turned profitable.
The first quarter report is just weeks away and may be affecting volume. It sure would be nice to be in on the vision management has for all that cash . A significant stock buyback should be part of that vision in my opinion. Stockholders deserve a piece of the pie. Its time management put them in the equation.
All the promise and no follow-up. If ECP has reached a dead end in regard to heart treatment perhaps management needs to look closer at other related areas. It's no secret that ECP can be utilized for many circulation related problems. Perhaps the opposition to ECP in other areas will not be as strong as from those supporting invasive heart surgery. It appears as though management has very little creativity in this respect and has chosen the easy way out by simply dropping the ball. At the recent conference call there was no mention of any movement or efforts to obtain approval for any of the other many applications that have been shown to be effective and beneficial. Yes....business is about making money but ECP is still the heart of this company ( no pun is intended ). ....and management is running out of time to exploit it.
I think the fact that ECP and EECP are now joined at the hip says it all ....... they can call their unit the Cadillac if they want, but they will now be selling ECP units as well. I hope they sell lots of them but It will be difficult to justify the extra E from now on.
You have to wonder how the smaller companies in this field are doing now that sales have fallen off and major new studies are no longer being financed in this country.. The ability of Vasomedical to at least stay in operation may make them one of only a few companies still making and maintaining ECP machines. It had been the norm for the Wanna Bees to piggyback research efforts by VASO but they now may have been left holding the bag. I'm leaving off the extra E from EECP because I believe it is now of little significance. VASO with their new partnership now seems to have placed their stamp of approval on ECP. That's an issue that will probably be avoided during the CC. If there is one...... Management cannot be too pleased with the way recent question and answer segments have gone, but not having one would be a big step backward in my opinion.
Resell......I'm curious as to how long you have owned Vaso. It's easier to be positive and upbeat when that time period is limited. Although I am not a major shareholder my involvement and interest with Vaso / EECP can be measured in decades now. For those that question that I began posting on Ragingbull many years before Ma's arrival. My holdings are only significant to me but unless the next two reports show a reason to remain a stockholder, my blind faith is not going to hack it. The Quarterly report will follow not long behind the Annual and together they should light the way for many like myself.. Recent moves by management are difficult to evaluate and the company has not made it clear if they have been productive or not. About 8 months ago they reported an agreement to sell software solutions for GE. It's to seen if they even comment on the that now in the Yearly report. Much was reported on their new opportunities in Brazil but how has that gone? .....so many questions but very few answers.
Avg vol (10day) 21.0 K not very thrilling to follow ....
Any thoughts on the impact of the Radiology PACS Software Solutions agreement with GE. How much will these new sales change the bottom line? That agreement was reached about 8 months ago so it has been in effect for enough time to produce income for the company..........You would think?
There are about 200 thousand shares on the bid from .16 cents on up to .175 and only a modest number for sale at starting at .1849.
Always looking for something positive ...and....... at least for now, the market seems heavy on the bid.The problem is buyers are holding firm on low bids and are not bidding up. Moving the stock price up a penny is like a no- no . It's not exactly a buying frenzy but selling seems to have tailed off .
This site is temporarily unavailable....... that is what the site is showing. At least that has been the case for a couple of days now. It may reflect some changes that have taken place ??