Patience is the name of the game. I've been in this exact situation too. The best thing to do as and IF it continues to go down is to average down. IF its true that the drug is 60 fold more respondent than Gilead's drug.... This stock could easily explode higher. There is still a long way to go though. Patience.
Ok, so there it is. Looks like many of you panicked and sold.. tis tis. Now the institutions have your shares. Will they want more before they let it rise? I guess we'll see. Anyways, look for a close in the 3.25-3.30 range by days end.
Don't let the institutions scare you into selling your shares. You know they are trying to get as much as possible at these levels. There might be a little dip to scare you into it. Don't fall for it. Everyone set sell limits of $7.50 and wait.
I'm long. And I hope it goes lower. At $3, this is an amazing opportunity. at $2.75, I'd take a 2nd mortgage out on my house. 60 FOLD BETTER RESULTS. Their other drug just started phase 3. IF they don't get bought out, or partner up with a major drug company, there is still major upside potential.
Now .63 and rising. They will wait until the next pop to $6. I'm sure there will be some news coming out soon. 60 FOLD better results than Gilead. The drop in price this morning is just confusion. People are realizing its a shelf registration and the price will recover. I'm saying we go green by the end of the day.
If the company thought that the stock would run higher.... wouldn't they have waited to dilute shares then? They are effectively putting a ceiling on the share price of around $3.50. So the new trading range could be $2.50 to $3.50 for until more trials and results are released over the next year. Have fun with that newbie.
Its next to the chart on the summary page. Right below 52 week high.
Day's Range: 3.88 - 4.47
52wk Range: 0.65 - 6.28
Then why don't they have a product yet.... Its been like 5 year. Are they waiting for Uber to beat them to it...? Its really not that hard to create an app. Instead of paying the CEO, more than the company makes in one year. You would think they would hire a 13 yr old kid to write an app so they would at least have something to show for it. SCAM!
Damn, you must be losing a ton of $$$ today. Imagine shorting a stock, and owing like triple what your original investment amount. I can't even imagine what your feeling like right now. haha
Hopefully you didn't let the institutions steal your shares away. Anyone that knows how to play this game knows how its done. They make the stock drop day after day lower and lower to scare you into selling. Then they let it rise!. Hopefully you were buying more instead of selling
The stock is a bargain. Their drug Horizant alone is valued at about $5 per share. Then they have 100+ million in cash. Talk about a takeover target at these levels.
I'm just saying. At this price, even without the psoriasis drug, the cash and Horizant alone would value this company at $5+ per share. So add it back in and its more. This is a no brainier. 90%+ institutional ownership. If anything, its being manipulated by these institutions to gobble up an even larger share. IF they can scare the little guys into selling by continually sinking the price, they sell and these institutions are buying them all up. Look for a reversal coming soon. If not a buy out and the stock soars to $7-$8
Stock is WAY oversold. Wouldn't be surprised if this thing gets taken over. The new company could ditch the psoriasis drug and still have the cash on hand, as well as HORIZANT. Please sell your shares. I am happy to buy them.
Your balls are non-existent. I've seen this 100x. The institutions are gobbling this up. Their Horizant drug is worth more than the entire company at this point. Let alone the rest of their candidates and cash on hand. This stock is extremely oversold at this point. I'd buy the company out if I had the money. You know there are many companies eyeing this as we speak. The more they can scare people into selling, the more these institutions can steal the little guys shares. It down .14 pre market. This is probably the last good scare. Then they'll let this rise back to $5. I'm averaged in at $4.65 right now. If it drops some more, I'll back the truck up once again. This is a no brainer.