Everyone expects this quarter to be a blow out. KK is already winding down it seems. What will drive the blowout next quarter and beyond?
So obviously that would point to investors doubting that the earnings will grow from that point. If the cost of the treatment drops 40% what does that do to earning?. Not to be negative but if earnings were going to be 8, then 9 next year and 10 plus the following year, I think the stock should be heading north again soon..
Idiot --- .57 is your wet dream. Future sales and forward statements are what anyone should care about.
You have to know the market concern is they have a unique drug right now that cures a disease but they are charging 84 thousand for a treatment. That is certainly making the PE look puny as the dollars roll in. Will the price stay at 84 K in the future? Will the combo pill they hope will be approved sell for an even higher price? Can insurance companies continue to cover that price? If everyone trusted they could maintain earnings the share price would soar.
So you were short, now sentiment is strong buy? So you are looking to flip again for .25 cents a share? That's who I would take advise from , no doubt. Why do you post that #$%$? This message board is useless.
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? This is hardly insider info. After hours trading is a #$%$ shot at best, hard to judge the market. Gluu may be back to green today.
I saw something yesterday on sales. This is not released through the company is it? How does anyone know for sure the sales slumped after back to school surge?
pre market action -- Lets just wait for the trading day-- yesterday we were down to 98;50 pre market
So you bought at the top but you didn't want a few more shares at $99 and change this week? Pre market today these shares were selling at 98.50. If you can't wait a quarter to see earnings jump and the new pill be developed why did you buy shares?
These countries patients were never going to pay 84,000 dollars for a treatment. Why do you think the stock price should be 93.00 ? A few cents a pill? I dont think so.
Is there a good time to announce a secondary offering? If the stock was climbing to $110 and they sold then, it would slam on the brakes and reverse course. I think-- why not get the secondary done now that we are already slumped into the $70's. Share price was already in the high $70 when they announced the sale. shareholders knew that sooner or later the early investors were bailing out. They were not going to be around as the growth slowed and a dividend was issued, although I think KORS has a few years before that happens.
Crammer ready for another flip flop when KORS comes out with nice growth and no margin issues? Not Crammer ready to roll over as soon as earnings come out. Did his damage to share price and now figuring out that inventories need to increase going into holiday seasons? He is just an entertainer on a investment show-- really hard to follow most of his advise. Crammer pretty much said lets wait for earnings, revenues, margins and then decide if they are back on the growth track.
Under a dollar cost basis to 1.70 in less than 3 month is ok with me. How are you doing with your short? I like my odds better looking out 6 - 12 months.
You dont have much credibility here,. Why mention 08 cents. You love to dwell on the 1.80 a share two years ago. Any buyout would not happen at 2.50 a share. Lets think a year out and something over 5 to $6 a share offer.