Still looking for "free tips"? LOL
Look where "Free" has got you with ZHNE? Free-for-all has never worked in the stock market. Free-for-all is the sure way to burn the ignorant investors in the public like you people - the biggest traders of the Wall Street have always set up the bull traps for everyone of you.
And just look at this board! Everyone looking for free tips are bleeding hard, but they do have a habit of showing up with a brave face and empty pump as always.
This game is always set up for the privileged minority who learned it the hard way - Free doesn't work. Not for me, and not for my readers. Because there must be a certain degree of "secrecy" about certain things in order to have the money flow to the privileged few who pay for the secret knowledge.
That's just how it is.
I don't "play" guru. Never did. But when you chose to play a "victim", you're into the game of childish.
It's unfortunate that this trading looks like someone leaked my report to some bigger traders.
I'm not surprised at all. But real knowledge is power and money in the stock market. Until you people learn to appreciate real knowledge, you'll keep losing.
The stock is doing exactly as I projected after Q4 2013. That's called real knowledge - it's priceless.
I've never seen you admit you're wrong.
And boy, you're a terrible investor - you shouldn't be doing things on your own in the stock market.
What else was new?
You're always too quick to criticize everyone else. But you have had no real knowledge about what you do in the stock market.
And you still insist that you know something for real. It's funny how hopelessly uninformed you people are.
You still haven't realized how mixed up your thought process is.
Given the fact that there were such a large crowd following my trade in ZHNE, had I posted to "Sell", most of you people would have "crucified" me. Even without my explicit call to sell, the stock lost about 40% of its value after Q4 2013 report. I believe I addressed the issue clearly and exit the stock as "gracefully" and quietly as I could have done.
What "lies" did I tell you? I'm sure you're indignant enough to blame me for your "double whammy", given the fact that you really didn't, and still don't, know what you're doing.
As for my #$%$", you didn't even read my report, otherwise, you would have been so "sad". Do you even know what you you're talking about?
Did you realize that Mory has in effect lied to the face of those investors, twice already, about the prospect of FiberLAN?
That was truly SAD.
How about grow up a little? This is just a message board. I'm sending out a message like you and everyone else. The difference is that I spent countless hours and worked for my report and it will stand the test of time. But all you want is free stuff. Good for you, NOT! That's the saddest yet.
I'll bet that you would like it even better if I just give you some money, so that you wouldn't have to work for it.
Do you know Buffett still works at his age? His annual meeting has always been outrageously famous for selling expensive items and mostly useless? Oh, please don't tell others that Buffett is not doing so well too.
The truth can hurt, but few like to admit it.
"got no chance of losing this time" - your id says it all.
1) you're a typical lazy investor type, and you want free money dropping into your lap. When the free money didn't come, you blame somebody else for your loss.
2) "Grant likes trader pop stocks"? Seriously, you're dishonest - go review the "Forward" in my Blog again.
3) My objective, as clearly started over and over, has always to double and triple our money, that include everyone on the paid services; and those who followed my blog since Oct 20113. You need to start to learn to be honest with yourself - be truthful to yourself and to others - Be A Winner!
4) The reason I had to turn to paid services was really because some bigger traders started to game on my calls published openly to the public, and it finally got to an extend that my calls started to have opposite effects on most of my readers who're just not equipped to be pushed around by those much bigger traders/shorts.
"Free" didn't work for long, never did, in the stock market.
5) Had I released my report free of charge, some of you people would have accused me for shorting the stock and publishing a "hit piece" while shorting. And the stock would have crashed so much harder! My report is about the future of the company and the industry. It was not even intended as a guide for day trading.
6) I'm still behind NURO. As a matter of fact, I just reloaded the stock at $2, and all of the members of paid services knew and followed my trades - it's about how to make a double, but not about falling in love with any stock - like you want to hold it for life for lazy money. You bought at the wrong time - gamed by those biggest traders, and sold out at the wrong time for a loss - gamed again by those shorts. And you blame me for that?
Learn to be truthful to yourself first - until then, you will never be a winner in the stock market.
It's still not too late. You need to know my next targets for ZHNE, and my outlook for the next 5-8 years for this stock.
Too bad for you.
Had you read my report, you'd have known this stock was going down. It's spending $75 vs losing $750, $1,000, $2,000, etc. What else is new? Those who read my report will always win.
My calls have been on the mark 100% for this stock.
The report will NOT be released free of charge, because it will be your source of ideas throughout 2016. You will also get updates to the report whenever new information is available. "Free" doesn't work in the stock market.
The main focus of the report is FiberLAN, which is the most important thing to the company, but very few know what it is and why it is critical to the way the stock will trade from hereon.
The report will also be your best resference source for stocks like CALX. Why did Goldman Sacks downgraded to "Sell"? And why it was "upgrade" to "neutral" recently?
You will find answers after you read my report. Act now and you will get an edge over everyone else who refuse to read the report. Go to my Blog to find out who to get the report.
You want it for free - you're cheap. "Free" doesn't work in the stock market - I've demonstrated with my blog - not for long.
So, we know your story is made up.
"Loaded up with his largest position ever" - Sounded like you're very worried, so you want to appear "authoritative", by borrowing some no-name imaginary person as your backer.
What else is new?
My price is to ensure only a few who're deserving may get to read the report, and thus will get the biggest bang for their money. That's how the stock market work - you make it big over the big crowd who are looking for freebies.
Please go to my blog to find out how to get the special report.
If you don't know how to get to my blog, you may go to Tumblr, and do a search for "h-grant-h".
If you don't know how to get to Tumblr, go to google or yahoo and search for "Tumblr". beware of the spelling.
Let me see.
1) After I came to this board, and before I started my Blog, I took so much abuse from you people (with endless different ids). During that time, I thought I couldn't possibly teach those folks retired and stayed on this board forever since the stock crashed down around 2000.
Guess what? My persistent work on this board paid off a bit. And you guys learned to be at least civil.
2) After I started my Blog, most of you became devoted readers and followers. You've managed to learn what "short volume ratios" are from my work. After many months of reading, you changed and became a bit of nicer to me whenever I revisited here. And all of you became avid observers of the SV ratios.
3) Someone/people even copied my idea on the SV ratios from my blog and created a website to show they might be able to do it. Even tho they still don't quite understand how the system really work. Because I couldn't have introduced the more complicated aspects of the SV ratios, which would be all mathematics after the "easiest" part of the introduction.
Nevertheless, you're still somewhat benefiting from my work and you guys continue to this day and pay attention to the SV ratios. Good for you.
4) What I've learned from this board that was full of abusive posters? I discovered that older folks like you guys can still learn new tricks, no matter how grumpy you're. For me, it's like I used to talk to my grandpa, who is no longer with me, but he was always grumpy!
So, since you guys have managed to learn something truly useful from my work, why not take look at my report? You will be surprised again - you have missed something so valuable, something you couldn't afford not to know about this company and the industry; or you will regret.
It's always very difficult to talk to the older folks, and takes extra effort to convince them to change. But some of them do manage to change - with a lot of cursing while doing it!!
Good luck to you folks, as always.
The counter is just a marketing tool that the company used. It has absolute nothing to do with the actual sales and revenue from Q to Q.
It's a little java application, like any of those funny moving pics inserted to some any web pages in order to grab attention from visitors.
You must read my latest report on ZHNE - it will save you a lot of money and headaches from not know the truth and facts.
Please go to my blog to find out how to get the special report.
You all knew my track record in trading ZHNE and my work posted here and in my blog over the many months before March 2014. If you have a meaningful position in the stock, I don't think you could afford not to read my report. I promise it will save you big money, with the earning report coming up.
Good luck to you all