AP ^ | 7/23/2014
Undercover investigators using fake identities were able to secure taxpayer-subsidized health insurance under buck o'fama's health care law.
The weak link in the system seemed to be call centers that handled applications for thousands of consumers unable to get through online.
The nonpartisan Government Accountability Office was to tell a House committee on Wednesday that its investigators were able to get subsidized health care under fake names in 11 out of 18 attempts.
The GAO is still paying premiums for the policies, even as the buck o'fama's administration attempts to verify phony documentation. Those additional checks appeared to need tightening; the GAO said parts of the fake documentation it submitted for two applications actually got verified.
The agency's findings are contained in testimony to be delivered at the House Ways and Means Committee hearing. An advance copy was provided to The Associated Press.
The GAO report t raises questions about new sorts of flaws in the enrollment system for HealthCare.gov, which experienced major technical problems when it went live last fall. Ultimately, 8 million people managed to sign up for subsidized health care in federal and state exchanges that handled "o'famacare" enrollment.
" The part of the brain that deals with complex problem solving is larger in progressives than in conservatives . . . )
50% of a marble vs 25% of a basketball. Ya proved nothing ya marble headed idiot.
Days after IRS officials said in a sworn statement that former top agency employee Lois G. Lerner’s computer memory had been wiped clean, the agency put out word to contractors Monday that it needs help to destroy at least another 3,200 hard drives.
Follow us: washtimes on Twitter
Let's not forget that millions will soon enjoy the financial benefit of o'famacare. Health insurance premiums are set to go through the roof.
While 288,000 jobs were created in June, they were mostly part-time jobs. Full-time jobs actually declined. Couple that with nominal wages rising by only about 2% over the past year (which is less than the corresponding consumer price inflation), and consumer spending is likely to remain weak. With consumer spending accounting for a massive two-thirds of U.S. GDP, the question becomes where will the growth come from. ff's stimulus plan? Funny, huh!!!!!
buck o'fama will continue handing out o'famacare subsidies to federal exchange customers despite a federal court’s ruling Tuesday that the subsidies are illegal. When ya think you are the king, ya do stuff like that.
The board idiot, ff, blames Reagan, but it is buck o'fama that is destroying the middle class. Family income dropping, health care costs rising, housing costs rising, oil prices rising. What's a family to do? buck o's policy of open borders with amnesty for all resulting in cheap labor is what is killing the middle class. It is happening right under our noses and cannot be refuted.
First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
· First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
· First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States .
· First President to violate the War Powers Act.
· First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
· First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
· First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
· First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
· First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
· First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
· First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
· First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
· First President to terminate America ’s ability to put a man in space.
· First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
· First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
· First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
· First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
· First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
· First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, I
National Post ^ | July 19,2014 | Robert Fulford
The slow American withdrawal from world affairs has been apparent for a long time, but has never been so glaringly evident as this week in the Middle East.
Hamas is at war with Israel, the brutal struggle in Syria frustrates the world, the terrorists of ISIS are making serious progress in Iraq — and now another attempt to deprive Iran of nuclear weapons has, so far, been thwarted.
The buck o'fama has a position of sorts in each of these arenas, but it’s not powerful in any of them. American influence has faded.
The world’s governments no longer worry as much as they once did about what Washington wants, partly because buck o doesn’t know what he wants. U.S. policy has become erratic and half-hearted, subject to arbitrary change without notice.
buck o'fama, who apparently distrusts American power, personifies this approach. He moves capriciously from subject to subject. One week he’s furious about Syria and announces that Bashar al-Assad has to go. When Assad doesn’t go, buck o loses interest. He seems always to be making a fresh start. When he’s not doing that, he’s “pivoting,” shifting his interest from one continent to another. He seems detached much of the time, then committed, then detached again.
On Libya, for instance, buck o opposed taking part in the UN strike to oust Muammar Gaddafi. Then suddenly he decided to join the French and other participants. The American bombs he sent became the key to destroying Gaddafi and his reign, but buck o claimed America had played only a peripheral role.
An Obama adviser famously described Libya as a new model for American intervention, “leading from behind.” Whatever it was, the allies didn’t follow through and Libya was left in chaos. Terrorists gratefully inherited a huge cache of weapons.
Putin shoots down a passenger plane, the West does nothing
The mideast is up for grabs, the West does nothing
Iran's nuclear weapon capabilities increase daily, the West does nothing
Actually, I shouldn't say nothing. buck o has been fund raising and playing golf
No respect for the community-organizer-in-chief
A group of patriotic veterans welcomed buck o'fama, when he decided to go to another fundraiser in Delaware, standing and turning their backs to him. They said that since buck o turned his back on our vets, then every vet should do the same to him.
"I will have more latitude to do things after the next election." ??? Well its after. Buh, bye, Ukraine.
Apparently, she did more harm than good as Secretary of State. Hey, lib loons, what was her biggest accomplishment in the four years she held the office of Secretary of State. This is you opportunity to be creative.
Say what ya want, ya idiot. The fact remains, we are importing coal from Russia, the same Russia whose missile brought down a passenger plane in Ukraine. In buck o'fama's world, Russian miners take precedent over American miners.
Passenger plane shot down in the Ukraine. Mideast set to explode. Southern border under siege. And where is o'fama? He's attending a fund raiser. buck o, what a leader ! ! ! ! ! !