Do you have any idea how the LCC options will be priced.....as i read it..if I hold a Jan 14 call witha strike of $24 on LCC, then i will hold a Jan 14 call on AAL at the same strike price....is this right?
Do you have a link to the 4(2) restrictions? lost my documentation.
Thanks for the info....i fully expect we should be in the 30s in another 3 months... GL to you.
I just hope Kodak can ride the 3D printing bandwagon...these guys have so much freakin IP surely there is some 3D stuff in there...just start a division fund it with 25 mil and let it loose...we should see some v nice gains.
I have called and no response...email..no response...these guys are more shareholder unfriendly thana Chinese scam company....
What on earth are they thinking at this point .....screw the strategic process,...start the plant or sell whatever your can for any price. The company is ch 11 in 3 quarters at this cash burn rate....#$%$ are they thinking??
loss is many times that....i cant even liquidate this freakin piece of #$%$....cant believe how wrong i was with this investment.....all the DD proved entirely worthless. Who in their sane mind would expect the company management to commit hara kiri...shut down their ONLY source of cash flow while they pursue this completely bizarre exercise while time runs out
the problem here is this company has DESPERATE need for cash.
- They are burning through 5 mil per Q on the Neste legal expenses on the litigation
- Their GTL plans are pure pipedreams as of now with zero funding
In 3 Qs this company is going to be burnt toast. Yet the fools dawdled for 5 months with their ONLY source of cash..the DF plant...SHUT....how can anyone explain this?
We have run out of time.
you arent thinking straight....give me 4 and i am gone today....10?? nobody is going to pay 10 for POS when the market thinks it and the management are worth 3 and decreasing
dont buy....this is a value (valueless) trap....i am stuck with 60K shares and there is no way to sell this...Look at the avg daily volume for last 2 yrs....pray for a uptick to 4 and sell and never look back
I have never seen a public company like this....there is absolutely NO reason left anymore to continue this scam of a strategic process. The company's net worth has halved since they began the crazy process 5 months ago...never in my experience has due diligence taken 5 MONTHS and counting....
I say sue these #$%$ bag management and take what is left of the IP and DF and sell to highest bidder in 15 days, add in 16 mil cash and we get more than today's pps...KICK this management to the curb
No lawfirm looking for lead plaintiffs yet?
The opportunity cost of holding SYNM has been horrific....in this bull market where SPY is up 26 percent ytd, not only have we lost a ton of money as we languish at all time lows.
Even the ethanol companies like PEIX are doubling from their lows despite all the doubts about their costs and the low RINS.
Sell the damn company for whatever you can get and put us out of this misery
I am willing to pledge 50K common shares to sue the Board and the CEO specifically for gross fiduciary mismanagement...the least i can do is pursue these #$%$ to their logical conclusion...shutting a plant they claim makes 20 MIL cash flow in ONE quarter...while entire market cap down by 40 mil in same time....in the pretext of "bidders"
take a look at the chart..Aug to Nov..STRAIGHT DOWN...and i was the greater fool averaging down all the way believing these A HOLE mgmt liars....they are nothing but that...not just incompetent. Who in their right brain would keep a plant SHUT that THEY claim makes 20 MILLION in cash flow in just ONE quarter?? If these dopes believed the lies they are spewing they wouldnt sit by and let "bidders" decimate the company.
Welcome to the greater fools clubs fellow shareholders. We've been had and good.
For all the #$%$ talk about "shareholder value" last two conference calls...these guys have DECIMATED all semblance of shareholder value....never seen anything like this in 20 yrs investing...
Not true at all.....there are definitely bidders. The company knows there is absolutely no future for them in Giesmar...the plant requires capital to operate which SYNM does not have. A part of Tyson's problem is this continuing uncertainty of a poorly funded partner. RFS 2 MAY be slightly diluted but no way is it going away.
After all they have publicly stated, if there arent serious bidders, these guys are going to jail for a long time.Unfortunately for us i think mgmt has mismanaged this whole feakin strategic process.....you ALWAYS put bidders on a tight time line...not give them endless time to hurt your credibility and business.
There is a huge time cost associated with this 'sale' that i have never seen before...if we are to believe the company they have lost 20 mil in cash flow in 3 mons...HALF their market cap.
They cant be this nuts can they....indefinitely engaging in money bleeding "strategic process"....cap the damn DD and tell buyers to put in final offers by dec 1....that might be too sane for these idiots..
They are committing to filing both 2nd and 3rd q within 30 days. That is good news imho....prior to today i had no clue whether they would even file or simply delist. Buy anything below 4 is my motto now....18 k shares long want 35 k shares. Tomorrow is a good day to buy
It is not Sinopec...and I wouldnt put too much faith into a competitive bid these guys are trying to win yet.
The key here is the 20 million cash flow lost within 3 mons.....how can these guys delay the process with this kind of a loss....IF what they say is true...a 2X cash flow valuation or 200 million is not out of the question..yet the market is valuaing the entire company at 20 mil EV....AFTER 46 mil already invested in geismar alone...
.all a big conundrum....
i am not sure i understand your argument....the IP issues are, from my experience, very thorny. The fact there are companies investing this much time and money in reviewing the IP is not a negative.
losing 20 mil cash flow should light a fire under their #$%$...i expect we should see this resolved by year end.
This is what i took away from the call-
1. The best part is all the suitors are still involved in DD. I accept the assessment that the delay is because of the review of the patent portfolio and the Neste litigation problems.....know these are really cumbersome issues.
2. It seems their main revenue stream 1-2 years will be engineering services...2+ yrs will be build and operate and license GTL. That means they could stay alive from ongoing revenue.
3. Tyson doesnt want a restart until the sale of geismar is complete..as simple as that. Why restart and have a new partner come in with new conditions.
With 20 million cash flow lost ( per company) from Jul - Oct, i think the company realizes there is a serious time cost to this strategic process. I expect we should see a conclusion within the next 2 mons. SYNM has invested 46 million to date on Geismar. I expect that to be the lowest bid.
Holding for now.