will revisit the stock at $2 next week
obviously things played out nicely for me - will stay short for some more selling tomorrow morning
they are actually not capacity constrained as this is almost impossible - there's always 3rd party work available if needed
nonsense - they could just do a further capital injection into HSOL to reach that goal without getting involved into the market at all.
the stock is down because if institutional selling - the remarks of SOL management on last weeks' conference call clearly spooked Chinese solar investors as they forecasted Chinese demand to be up to 50% BELOW current estimates. Since then Chinese solar stocks are getting sold and the companies perceived as the weakest ones take the hardest hits.
as high as $1.500 ? quite sure you are an idiot indeed - perhaps you miggt want to do some math by yourself
at $10 the company's market cap would be already $1 bln
at $100 it would be $10 bln
at$ 1500 it would be $150 bln which would put PLUG in striking distance to IBM and way above Cisco Systems for example
face reality - this company is selling fork lift batteries
a debt reduction of this magnitude would clearly mean another huge debt for equity swap - I can't figure out a way how shareholders might win in the upcoming restructuring
back on this non-event news as expected - very nice gain
what was revised compared to the first one ?
which was already made clear several days ago - they haven't voted as of yet
you must be joking - insurance will pay only $16 mln and the company hasn't reserved for anything yet
what news ? the company is just saying what is already know - the teamster will vote on the proposal
this is just utter nonsense - nobody is stealing shares - and most of the hedge funds investing in low quality small caps like this one are already long the stock - or do you think the huge price and volume increase over the last few days was solely due to demand from retail investors.
the stock had good news, it had a great run, the momentum crowd picked it up and extended the run. Now it is short term overextended and will come back somewhat. Additionally there are finally shares available for borrowing so shortsellers might finally get their chance here.
So there will be some pressure on the shares today and most likely tomorrow which is quite understandable following a 300% run within one weak.
there's no hedge funds conspiracy or whatsoever - the stock is down because it has gone up pretty fast and pretty high - and at some time this will be corrected
quite frankly your sound like an idiot - look at the market cap the company has already reached - and besides of valuation concerns - even the best stocks don't rise every single day after reporting an improved outlook.
but clearly it looks as today would be finally the time to short the shares. I will be there.
Interactive brokers pre-market access starts at 4 a.m. - but this early the trades are just mirroring the German trading and don't have too much to say. German buyers actually don't know about the negative seekingalpha article and the fact that the stock has been up several days in a row now. The German premium is already gone as expected.
The stock price carries over some premium from trading in Germany this morning - volume around 175,000 shares so far. I still don't think the stock will finish green a fourth day in a row today.
I won't short it until the stock starts to exhibit some weakness so this looks like a very low risk - high possible return trade for me.
This should be no difference from Camtek last week.
actually I am also looking to get short the shares here and I am an experienced trader. The easy money on the long side has been made. Imagine what happens if the company decides to seize the moment and comes up with a huge secondary offering which is almost a sure bet here I guess.
this will be MUCH lower at the end of the week especially if they finally launch a new secondary offering once their stock has traded above $1 for 9 above consecutive trading days.