If anyone would make his decisions based on my Yahoo message board postings I certainly would sell short BEFORE making a negative posting.
and I guess the seller has way more than 60k to offer - perhaps the CEO executed some cheap options once more. Would expect the quarter to come in as really messy and the shares to touch new 52-week lows soon.
given that this is a family business which can't be sold (without the owners JVA would be worth nothing) and the unpredictable nature of the business this is really no buy and hold stock. The company almost ever underperforms investor expectations by a wide margin regardless of coffee price developments. Even with the latest rise in coffee prices the company was unable to capitalize on some dirt cheap inventory. Heavy customer concentration as well as a weak market position both on the purchase and on the sell side have taken their toll on the company's earnings in recent years. With Keurig looking to reposition itself this customer looks unsafe here.
the shares should be used only for trading purposes as there's no inherent value other than book value. There's 40% downside here. Sell.
nobody will as it would be outright dumb - just hire the people you need and don't buy a poorly managed company
I guess there's some more evidence now given the shelf registration. The company is projecting rapid growth but that won't happen with zero cash on hand.
By the way I still firmly believe the company is a complete fraud.
the company clearly faces some major issues with regards to produc sales which won't go away anytime soon. And while shares look cheap after another 20% haircut this might change after another quarter of underperformance
stock weak again today - the secondary might be placed closer to $1.50 if this trend goes on which would be a huge disappointment. Sell and buy after the secondary (if it all as the conference call really had little to offer in terms of a long term investment premise)
yeah - cash down to $16 mln - three more quarters and the company will be out of money. And look at this from the prepared remarks "we are currently in the process of starting up the
relocated equipment at the expanded area of our Chu-Nan Facility. The relocation has caused a
temporary production interruption and could impact our fourth quarter manufacturing capability
so next quarter will be weak with cash burn most likely even higher
bankruptcy in 2015 is clearly in the cards here
as expected - momo players get killed as institutional shareholders continue to unload today. Should end unchanged and be under pressure going forward as momo traders are getting trapped in the stock
still short from $2.50 entry after earnings - might flip into a long position once the offering will be completed but only for trading purposes. The conference call made it quite clear that current business trends might not be sustainable.
it is all about taking profits at the right time - highly volatile and overvalued momentum tech stocks aren't the place for a buy and hold strategy. You learned nothing from HIMX obviously.
$80 mln from the Apple money was treated as deferred revenue according to the latest 10Q - there were no products shipped against this
nobody cares about mid or long term as nobody wants to sit on dead money until then. If the analysts are right (which they clearly are, I have never seen several analysts commenting on a single topic and being wrong) the stock is going back to single digits (well deserved).
he is still up 700% for almost no reason. so why bother
another huge estimate cut - clearly GTAT has some major issues with its sapphire production which seemingly can't be fixed near term. Stock price remains excessively high.
this is the third analyst claiming the same issue - and this guy is pretty sure about what he is claiming as evidenced by the giant estimate cut. Sell.