Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Akamai Technologies, Inc. Message Board

halfsure1 43 posts  |  Last Activity: Mar 30, 2015 3:59 PM Member since: Feb 9, 2002
  • halfsure1 by halfsure1 Jan 6, 2015 9:07 AM Flag

    Tue Jan 06 08:06:35 2015 URZ has been downgraded as a neutral


    URZ, (Trade) has been downgraded by H.C. Wainwright as a neutral.

  • halfsure1 by halfsure1 Jan 2, 2015 11:30 AM Flag

    Employment Agreement with Chief Executive Officer

    On December 18, 2014, the Company and Mark Radom, its chief executive officer, signed an employment agreement, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit
    10.2 (the "Employment Agreement"). Pursuant to the Employment Agreement, Mr. Radom will be paid an annual salary of $110,000 starting December 15, 2014, a signing bonus of $36,667 and be entitled to receive shares of common stock and options representing an aggregate 9% ownership stake in the Company to vest over a three-year period commencing on June 15, 2014. The term of the Employment Agreement is three years, although the Company may terminate without cause with four months' advance notice. Mr. Radom is required to devote 75% of his time to the Company, but may pursue other business interests in the remaining 25% of his time.

  • Shorts Got Squeezed by Talisman Deal -- Market TalkFont size: A | A | A
    11:22 AM ET 12/29/14 | Dow Jones
    11:22 EST - Talk about bad timing. Repsol's (REP.MC) $8.3B deal to acquire Talisman (TLM), struck earlier this month, stung many bearish investors who had bet sinking oil prices would take their toll on TLM shares. New data out Monday show short interest in the Canadian energy producer jumped 59%between Nov. 28 and Dec. 15 as oil prices touched 5-year lows. The next day, TLM announced its buyout--done at a nearly 60% premium to its share price the prior month. It's hardly the first short to be squeezed by a surprise M&A deal, but painful all the same.

AKAM
71.04-0.86(-1.19%)Mar 31 4:00 PMEDT