I do remember him saying One billion and another billion but I thought he was talking about the market which obviously be potential sales but 100% penetration is not happening.
Now if he said sales that means he thinks the market is larger than $2B.
A little self serving by you also wouldn't you say?
That said it's looking like you are correct because the ask is currently at $1.95 and so far no one is rushing to buy.
I do think shares will hover around $2.
the question will be how it trades post the offering.
There was just a post on here within the last few days, essentially showing the timeline of AZN's takeout of Z-Salt.
It took months. The question is when did the clock truly start here. The obvious positive for a buyout scenario is it is the only approved new drug in many years although some will argue that will hurt the sales trajectory. The bad news is we aren't in that same market where Z-Salt was taken out BUT that was a painfully not an approved drug for AZN.
I do believe a buyout will happen and will continue to hold some shares with that in mind.
Did you accidentally take that blue pill instead of your calming vitamins like b-complex, magnesium and vitamin C?
I thought the blue pill only gives you an erection?
I'm obviously joking but you have to do what's right for you.
If they tank the market this will tank to so..............
They'll probably be some accumulation here under $2.
It's a Power Ball ticket with a potential three card monty pay-off.
At least it's only 5M with a 45 day option for 750k more.
They are kicking the can down the road hoping for something better with the coming fibro results.
One things for sure, when they say they have funding through xx/xx/yy check their math because they either can't add or can't tell the truth or both.
Where's Jeff E. with his pumping articles. Memo to Jeff E and the C-Suite, Jeff E's snake oil isn't working.
That's the point. They will be screaming Fire! in the morning. I wouldn't mind if we had a few bulls out ready to soak them.
I agree antoniojr93, expect the usual suspects and maybe a new thug in the crowd to throw as much #$%$ at the RLYP as possible.
They want to help the shorts exit.
Too bad this crack team didn't raise way more cash when they probably could have above $7.
This is a forward thinking team? All these smart MDs, not real good at math and planning. I guess they couldn't read their own handwriting in regard to their cash balance. They thought they had a lot more. Too many lying sacks of you know what.
Maybe it's already arranged above $2 but be sure raise don't happen above the market price so let's see how it holds up.
Why don't you? They better hurry up and get stuff filed because if the price keeps dropping it will be lower than low.
In didn't see any details posted but perhaps this will be $15M worth?
7.5M shares @ $2?
What do you think? It's not like that buys them much time.
They tried to sell the bill of goods that they had enough money to get through the first quarter or later with their cash.
Now they can dilute the heck out of it at what $2?
Sure pal. You and all your imaginary friends.
The company just announced an offering after hours.
Look out below yet again.