If they take it back to support at 63 that would be a 10 point drop. Will they? I do not know. it has been doing a bunch of consolidating here. They are either setting up to take it higher or lower. i will wait to see which way it goes before I get back in. Today the volume is on the down side. Tomorrow it could be on the upside. My couple of thousand shares does not move this. The big money decides where it goes. I'll try to follow them.
This is a trade now for the big money. They are taking it down. Sold earlier as they are sitting with volume. Could see a 10 point drop here. Reminds one of March. Had nothing to do with fundamentals it was all about trading to the down side. Maybe it just a trade for the day and they bring it back later but I will take my gains.
You could be correct. I will wait to hold when It does begin to move up. I was short from the big gap and closed it last week. On Friday when it traded a number of shares in the afternoon I decided to buy at 48.60 thinking it MAY go up Monday. When they kept selling I decided to take profits. Still watching it as they have a conference today. I do not know where the stock is going. I only try to follow what the folks that move the market do. Wipeout can obviously read the charts much better than myself. GL
That is exactly how it works. You put the money in a charitable trust and pay yourself. Jim has always traded that way. Tell people to sell and then he buys. He tells folks to buy and he shorts. He even helps in the gap up by buying a few shares premarket. He is really a great giving guy. I laugh that the recommendations are to buy AET. No one has a sell on this stock and yet after the big money has used the QE money to over extend this sector they sell. Now they have been short and are making a bundle as the FED provides a little less QE. It is wonderful to be consider too big to fail. LOL
They continue to refresh on the offer. Not much really happening other than someone has quite a few shares to sell in today's price range. I did buy some on Friday but when they continued to refresh on the offer at 49.0 this morning I sold. It is on my watch list and will see if there is any action tomorrow from the conference. No holdings in the stock now.
This has been a nice short. Still think it goes lower. Have covered 2/3 of my short shares but still have another 1000 short. Think this goes lower yet as Obama care is really hurting these insurers. I could not believe that wall street took this up to nearly 86 before they sold and went short. They are continuing to make lower highs and lower lows with this stock. They are are taking the sector down with AET appearing to be their favourite short.
I am buying VZ here at the close at 48.60 at my own risk. I am thinking there may be a little bounce on Monday. They have been buying VZ here while a lot of other stocks I am watching have moved down in the last hour. GLTA The candlestick also looks like it could move up Monday.
Will soon be a true penny stock. Any one that paid over 4.50 will never get their money back. Yes some brokerage may buy a ton of shares at some point, then run it up even a dollar but fundamentally this company is done. They may have purchased a bunch of used cheap equipment but they will end up selling this equipment even cheaper. When you can't get the work and make a profit we all know what happens.
If you look at the one year chart of VZ it continues down for some time before it stops. It appears that they have only begun the journey now. The DOW moves up this much in one day and VZ is in the red could be an indicator that they are not interested in changing direction. I have been hearing many say buy VZ but have seen few doing it.
They do not call this manipulation. The FED has provided all this liquidity so the GS, JPM, MS, could have better control of their finances. They can better control the market and be assured of making a hundred million a day.
This is a great company growing at an incredible speed.It will run up again into next quarter's earnings. I have added at 59 .80 today. Looking for more than a 15% return before October 27 which is the next quarter's earnings date.