Because in the last 3-4 years they have not met any of their commitments. Why would they start now. I can't see why anybody would support this company that has such a long history of shafting their shareholders. I guess greed where some people think there is a chance of all of a sudden getting a 10 bagger.
I don't think the declining cash flow will be enough for survival unless they can buy back debt at a really big discount. This might be possible as debt holders see a reducing chance of getting paid in full.
Probably very smart to sell. You don't know how high it will go but the odds are this is just another short term spike based on a meaningless PR.
I hope we bust through the 52wk high but I sold some figuring we won't and I will be able to buy lower. We have been in a trading range for a good while.
Now let's get some insider buying.
Dilutions come in under market prices. Maybe the current price reflects expectations of a dilution but my bet would be that the price would drop lower right after a dilution
I question buying before they raise more capital or greatly reduce their cash burn.
With their business performing so poor it sure seems like a high price for their bank debt. For them to survive they probably will need to be able to buyback their debt at a much bigger discount.
Now broke $.37. Wonder if there is some bad news coming. Maybe they didn't get the publishing rights or a new competing product.
Just didn't expect anymore selling volume at these prices.
Question if the HDD business has much value. It has been losing money for years. Even after removing OIS cost they need to sell a lot more units before making any real money. Over the last few years the sales volume has not increased near as much as expected. Their margins have dropped do to lower avg. sales prices even though the avg. sales price was expected to increase from a better sales mix. Don't know if their cost is now better from moving overseas but until recently their unit cost was higher from poorer yields. In summary the only way the HDD business is worth much is if they can grow it significantly and so far their growth continues to disappoint.
I thing the IOS potential is worth a good bit but it is still just a gamble on a possibility.
Maybe up $1.00 if she reverses the decision or down $.10 if she doesn't.
Since nobody is guessing I will start us off. I think we are mid $.50s before the judge's decision and high to middle $.40s if she announces no overturn.
Near term the injunction is what is important but if the judge doesn't overturn the jury's decision I don't see where she would reinstate the injunction.
If the judge doesn't overrule then it looks like the normal status quo. No business anytime soon just huge potential down the road that never seems to materialize.