Maybe this would released same date as the phase 3 was in 2012! As a sort of anniversary present for the longs...each year on that date we get some super news! Can't wait for next year's present Alz??
hp-i forgot to mention this as well yesterday-why do we not see more inside buys? I am thinking it may have to do with law suites or possible as i have posted elsewhere that the executives just don't have the cash or they simple do not want any more exposure in their personal portfolio-however, the CEO was the only one who put up "some" cash and that was it...once again, get the science-know what the goal here is---but i simply can not shake the "feeling" something is not right-- that at this level there is not accumulation of shares with such a high potential of return-IF this is the path to Hep B cure $6.xx should be a dream to any insider...unless they are all fat and happy on options(??)
hey h---i have found your posts to be helpful---i am however a little concerned for this reason; we are having a "general " bio upswing and its pretty anemic here-second-if i were a "fund" would not this be a very attractive accumulation point-i know 3M shares were bought by 1 entity---but something is just not sitting well for me-not very "scientific" of me-i know-and the law suites don't help matters either and maybe that is a risk assessment that is holding some big buys at bay right now...??
what do u say Bones!
Does anyone believe there could or will be a reduction in the div for TGA? I am looking at this for a long term and the price is attractive given my time horizon. However if the div is in jeopardy (given 2015 oil prices) that has some weight on my initial invstmnt..
I guess if they can cure ALZ then yes that would put some strong headwinds on the need to treat certain symptoms of ALZ...albeit this is still in P1---nice pop on the pps!!
today it holds 7 at the close??? Question to the board...if the 3mg news is "good" (i am being overly simplistic) what if any pop might be expected...because I assume its going to be mostly retails coming back...so my GUESS is $12-$14...
lol..this is all in good fun...so no worries...i hear ya...imo as others here, this thing could bounce to $30 pretty easy--i would suspect because we have not released from the down pressure that when we do get word it hits $35...the big players are pretty well loaded on this at this point so "fund" money or lack there of isnt pushing like in other BIO's..once we get confirmation from FDA i believe we will see other money players now able to enter on the risk reward for other indications thus taking ACAD to $50ish...(pumper!! lol) ...then we get some earnings data in late 2015 and up to $100 because then in 2016 the PIMA train is in full swing--or we get taken out at $75-$85 in Q2 2015....
massive pumper??? lol. read my posts ...and u did pick a random point why not use the other 3 BIO turns that have happened this year..just due rally for what? we are in a tight range until NDA and batch testing comes back. your 2.0 beta blah blah is not relevant to anything w ACAD...one minute your worried about FUNDS taking a silent leave and then your talking about a just due rally...lol...your stating gibberish...
Will do my own DD on holdings--good post. This may turn out to be a case study in manipulation-for what end purpose is yet to come to fruition. However if we get news on 3mg KD prior to year end and this is sold in Dec/Jan the answer has been given. Every company has a price!
here..i will pick some random point and lets see what my numbers say....i pick oct 14th 2012 and according to my random plot in time its up BIG TIME...like WAAAAY over 20%...your the same guy who asked if funds might be quietly unloading...ugh...it takes all kinds I guess...what exactly are you offering here? take all the should and if's and throw them out the window. Here is what we know-batch testing almost complete-NDA this quarter-and working on other pipeline candidates..eom
lets just see if this can hold $7 first before the buyout offers come streaming in there Pinocchio.