% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Endocyte, Inc. Message Board

harry_reid_is_a_clown 5 posts  |  Last Activity: Oct 20, 2015 11:52 AM Member since: Oct 17, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • harry_reid_is_a_clown by harry_reid_is_a_clown Oct 20, 2015 11:52 AM Flag

    Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising home along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't.

    The aged cow was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened and pay them for the cow. She stayed in the car making phone calls.
    About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

    "What happened to you," asked Hillary?

    "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."

    "What did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

    The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow." The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

  • harry_reid_is_a_clown by harry_reid_is_a_clown Aug 3, 2015 1:58 PM Flag

    Who the eff would name a company Jive Software unless they were located in Compton CA or South Central LA and sold English to Ebonics translation services????

  • harry_reid_is_a_clown by harry_reid_is_a_clown Jun 24, 2015 10:14 AM Flag

    Do you think it's right to ban:
    1. The sale of the Confederate battle flag (aka Stars and Bars)
    2. The sale of flags from nations that harbor Muslim extremists (Iran. Iraq,Yemen, Afghanistan, and to a degree Pakistan and Bahrain)
    3. None

    I didn't realize that a piece of cloth was so destructive
    I can't believe that this is the reaction to one idiot's deplorable actions
    Remind me again why I must remove my shoes to clear security at the airport?

  • Reply to

    Why is a law firm launching an

    by busthercherry Jun 4, 2015 9:29 AM
    harry_reid_is_a_clown harry_reid_is_a_clown Jun 4, 2015 10:46 AM Flag

    98% of all lawyers give the other 2% a bad name

  • harry_reid_is_a_clown harry_reid_is_a_clown Jun 3, 2015 3:37 PM Flag

    Take you phuqing spam somewhere else

4.63-0.02(-0.43%)Nov 30 4:00 PMEST