Geron will sign with unnamed Japanese pharma licensing Japanese distribution rights in return for ~$100 million front payment. Followed by $150 million upon approval. There will be no dilution.
Unlike small holders who are sway by emotions. fear. Hedge funds, big pharmas make their decision based on facts ,risks and reward. Right now the risk is $3 on the downside. $30 on the upside. And phase I results look terrific. Odds are 4 to 1 in favor of FDA approval.
So we have 80% chance making $30 vs 20% chance losing $3. Last week's rally to $5.50 is a good tell discussion centered above $5.5. We might even get $7.
30% grower pays 2.5% dividend. Pretty good risk reward ratio. Anonymity is a non issue because QIWI transactions are not anonymous as it is now. The transaction size limit will not apply to purchase of product and services from legit business. Maybe person to person, that account for very little if any of Qiwi's business.
Today's noon dump is not accompanied by high volume. It is purpose done to shake shares from weak hands.
Socialist policies is half the story. Military policy is the other half and probably has more to do with American's degradation last decade than anything else. The left, the right, they all bad.
I'm so sorry. Looks like there's no deal. There are concerns with number of advanced stage patients not responding. Trial is stacked with early stage patients whose e symptoms may go on and off on its own.
20% rally on 10 times volume. Most likely cause is Imet's orphan and fast track status is near approval with FDA. Or there are more complete remission cases at Mayo Clinic. Someone will go to jail for this. Insider trading.
Its either a big pharma who wants a foothold in Geron or a pumper who will start pumping. Either way we will see a big rally from this. Now, I can't find anyone distributing those secondary shares. I'd love to get some at $4.
I'm long and going longer with their trial progress. Never short Geron. You never know what kind of news hits the wire next minute. Maybe they get fast track, maybe they get $12 buyout, maybe they announce 10 more complete remission. Potential loss from shorting is unlimited.
I believe they just cleared up the confusion. The discontinued patients were some of the advanced terminal cases. Beyond help, they were dropped by Geron. I think they are in discussion with multiple parties about licensing.
Jan 18 gap is filled today. This is a good place to buy.
Doubtful Qiwi does much if any anonymous money transfers. This is manipulator taking advantage of investor ignorance . Creating mass panic for trading profit.
Is QIWI trading in overseas market ? US markets are closed Monday. MLK day.
So glad you brought this up. Look at intraday volume bars. 80% of days volume came after the noon crash. Stock gained 2 points in the afternoon. And that noon crash was brought by mere 200,000 shares all in half a minute ' time. overwhelming underlying bids. You know what that means.
The weak hands sold. The tax loss sellers sold. The short sellers already sold short. The central banks already loaned their 20000 tons out and sold. Is there anyone left to sell ? U #@%^(*&# knows there's no one left to sell, he wants us believe the Chinese will sell.