disruptive technology just like samsung's smartwatch....
heart muscle cells will start beating in the petri dish even if they are single cells....it's just what they do.
you can see a video of beating cells in a petri-dish if you search "Whoa, a Petri Dish That Has a Pulse"
sorry, but they didn't actually grow a kidney. this is pretty much distorted by the media...
the report is about the production of a specific type of stem cell that is involved in the embryonic kidney development. to test these stem cells, they combined them with mouse embryonic kidney cells...
I think it's funny that people who completely missed the rally are now telling us about perfect entry points. I think a good entry point was at around $2...
other thoughts revisted....
1. massive dilution
2. get out!!!!
3. this is going down any minute
4. it's time to take a profit
5. you bagholders have been warned
6. insider selling
7. why was there no IPO
8. onvo has no revenue
9. pump and dump
10. no institutional buyers
11. where are the buyers?
- If they want they can order stem cells from for example the American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) (like
other institutions or companies do). And since they are in CA they can also perform studies with embryonic
- Stem cells are basically cheap (1 vial $200 - $800 depending on what kind of stem cell). Once you have 1
vial, you can theoretically grow these cells for ever, because it its the nature of stem cells to keep dividing..