I've tried several times to reply to you but the Yahoo bozos that review and remove posts keep deleting my replies. There's no foul language or improprieties in them but yet I go unpublished. They'll probably censor this too. I give up.
Yes, I realize that we thought the animal trials were over but they may be over in June. Maybe they want more data to present to the FDA. Why are shareholders selling at lower and lower prices? This is a PENNY STOCK at the present time! HELLO!
Are they going to buy chewing gum with the proceeds of the sale? Did they borrow the money from their kid's piggy banks and they want to repay them? Give me a break! If this makes them break into a sweat, then they shouldn't be investing at all. This is chump change!
I agree with your concern. I noted the same concern in a post yesterday entitled "I don't like the decline" and was told that I had little faith! I saw this same pattern with my last bio investment THLD about a month and a half prior to it's plunge from approx. $3.34 to around fifty cents.
Are you saying that I should take consolation in the fact that the stock has been hitting lower lows each day in order to meet it's price target of $1.52? I thought that it was a worthwhile purchase at $3 and at $2.70. I had plenty of faith in THLD until the bitter truth came out. I liked what I heard about PPCH's ability to significantly shrink tumors as well. With that being said, you would naturally expect to see the stock moving laterally, not downward each day.
Same thing happened to THLD last year from the end of Oct to Dec 7 (Pearl Harbor Day) when they "dropped the bomb" on us announcing that their 2 clinical trials had no better effect than placebos. The stock then plunged from approx. $3.34 to approx. 50 cents. The insider gradually exited without major consequences.
I'm sorry but I didn't see it as a reply to my question to you. Sometimes for some unknown reason, replies seem to disappear. Can you please re-post to this reply? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Can you please provide me with a link? I am interested and I'm having trouble finding the report. I'm probably not searching properly. Thanks.
. . . by not making THLD marginable. They didn't want to be holding the bag when the bottom dropped out. They had to have known something.
I'm out at .6425 cents. I took a big hit and I'm moving on. No longer interested.
Now that the company has failed in the trials, the charts are worthless. They were based on the hope of success. It's a new game.
BTW, I also caught on to the Greenscam/Greenspan handle but never bothered to comment on it. My name is a carryover from my days growing up in Brooklyn, NY. CHEERS!
I've never replied to you but have seen your posts and appreciate your contribution to the board. I glean what I can out of the intelligent posts, etc. to get a very good overall understanding but I'm far from being well-versed in the subject matter. Therefore, I don't generally post. I do believe strongly in THLD and also have a substantial investment in it. I feel confident in the news that is soon to be released. If for some strange reason it is not as expected, then I'm prepared to hold and wait because they will succeed.
I wish you and your buddies well.
I have a significant position and if results are not favorable, I'll just hold and wait rather than take a loss since I believe in this company and the innovative way in which they are fighting this dreaded disease.
I checked my records and found that I bought AVNR on Oct. 28 for $2.69 and recall seeing it shoot up shortly after. The drop was very temporary and didn't stick in my memory because of the rise in price. Thanks for the update.
You're right about issuing shares now at market when good news is supposed to be coming which would drive the shares up. It's something to be concerned about. We'll have to wait and see.
I agree that this is a red flag. There's no way that the selloff should continue if good news is coming. was previously in AVNR and it never took a hit like this before any FDA announcement. This seems serious. I hope I'm wrong.
Yahoo blocked 2 of my posts in reply to this. I stated that this was a hoax and referred to item 5 of THLD's 10-Q filed 11/2/2015. Maybe they'll delete this too. I stated this in my first post:
An excerpt of Item 5 states:
“On November 2, 2015, we entered into a Sales Agreement with Cowen and Company, LLC, or Cowen, which provides that, upon the terms and subject to the conditions and limitations set forth in the Sales Agreement, we may elect to issue and sell shares of our common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $50.0 million from time to time through Cowen as our sales agent.”
I agree. Anyone selling now will regret it later. When frustrations are the highest and people sell in panic that's when things suddenly skyrocket. It happens more times then not.
It is frustrating and sickening but if you have faith in the company then stick to your guns. We will soon know the truth and I believe this is a scare tactic to lower the pps to buy cheap before the rise. JMO