No bot and sold. I advised people to sell last week. I only had 2K left attached to calls. What the FDA did was creepy.
FDA says not PROVEN effective. If you think the extended trial will prove this back up the truck here. What's the bottom/ entry point here? Who knows.But if you are convince this eventually has an effective test in a year or 2 it will be ridiculously cheap in the next month. I've made worse bets. I just think the FDA should have waited to comment until after the public was heard (and after options expiration on Friday) They were obviously manipulating the stock for someone's benefit
It's not going to be flat out rejected they just need to wait until they get a decent size study completed. They should have done that in the beginning. But it's not getting approved today
I hope there is good security. I would suspect violence may take place. The FDA has jerked people around so badly they have lost all reason. What a morass. I'm so glad I lost only 20,000 this time as opposed to 600,000 I lost last time.If FA flip flops on Monday after being negative on Thursday I suggest a class action lawsuit.
If that's true the FDA should have waited until it heard from them before releasing that statement yesterday. Unless of course they are trying to manipulate the stock for illegal profit.
I know right? I sold yesterday in the 10s because according to the FDA I owned stock in a company with no approved drug and there only candidate wasn't effective. Now this? Only good thing is I use to own 35,000 shares and this time it was only 2K. I'm just mad because they were attached to April 22 19.50 calls they would have played out nicely if they had just kept thier mouth shut until after the people had their say on Monday.. Something crooked is going on here and someone is making a lot of money but it isn't me.
I' m serious. Against the FDA not Serepta
Someone is making a lot of money. The potential for fraud is huge.