It will be delisted once they actually file for BK. At this point, they have only indicated that they will, but have not done so. They will be soliciting votes from the 2022 note holders to approve the proposed plan today and they will file BK by May 26th. They are screwing EVERYONE OVER except the 2019 Note holders which are making out like bandits. This agreement was negotiated when OIL was trading in the high 20s, Low 30s......It is incredible to me that that management went through with this when Oil has rebounded to the MID 40s. They have liquidity to hold them over for another 2 years.....seriously they do. They are just being opportunistic because they can and management will get to keep their jobs and ownership.
I am an unsecured debt holder and I have tendered by bonds. It was a difficult decision made easy by the fact we all (unsecured debt holders, preferred equity holders and common equity) get nothing if they file for Bankruptcy. I commend management for going out of their way to salvage at least something for all stake holders. Vote your shares for the increase in authorized shares. We are in this together...either we all get something or we are scr@wed.
Man....I sold at the exact 52 week low...haha... What is going on here? Why is the stock moving sooo much? Still hold another 15k but still...this is nuts.
Once again I feel compelled to answer your idiotic posts:
1 - They have plenty of cash. 33mm as of end of Q2 2015. Cash burn is approximately 7mm per quarter.
2 - They have plenty of cash to refinance the 8mm loan and push repayment back. If they choose to repay the loan, it would only add about 1mm a quarter to their current cash burn....so need to worry.
I believe in this firm, not because of the #$%$ I read on these boards, but because I take the time to do the research.
As I already explained to you in replies to your other posts about this matter. SSH has plenty of cash on hand to refinance the 8mm loan. They do not need to issue any new shares in Q1. SSH could have issued up to 33mm in new shares during Q3 and Q4 2015 under the current At the Money facility, but have chosen to not do so at current share prices.
It is Finance 101 to pay down any onerous loans if you have the means and SSH had 32mm in the bank as of end of Q2. Paying down 8mm is not an issue.
The cash burn rate is currently approximately 7mm a quarter. They had 32mm at the end of Q2. They have plenty of cash to refinance this loan. It is a trial, so reimbursement is as SSH has explained modeled to be minimal.
They have an existing facility through which they could be raising cash and diluting current shareholders, but as SSH stated in the latest call, it will not make use of it at current prices as they deem the current environment, e.g. low share price. Your fear mongering and extensive use of capital letters may be a great tactic for you to scare the novice, but that stuff does not work with people who actually know what they are doing.
Not necessary true.
1. SSH has plenty of cash(32mm at the end of Q2) to repay the current loan in full or 8mm and eliminate this risk.
-If I were at SSH, I would do this and immediately look to negotiate a new loan that pushes out the repayment date to mid 2017.
2. Their monthly payments of principal and cash would be approximately 313k per month beginning in Jan 2016. This amounts to less than a 1mm per quarter to add to their current cash burn rate of 7mm.
dude...go crawl under a rock.
enough of your bs.
Does anyone know what the next catalysts for this stock are? In terms of timing, is there anything beside the Phase IIa unblinding in Q3? Any idea of when the analyst meeting will take place in Q3?