I agree. If we can stay at current support, next resistance is from back in August 2014 of 7.2. I'd really like to seek some strong volume for validity. Nice move Friday.
I think it's a silly idea too. I think these guys are pulling our legs. Anyway, let the science speak for itself and lets hope for a happy ending for all us longs. The shorts, another story.
Either way, I'd be happy. Bought some JUNO in the low 51's. Sold some call options today. Lets hope both go up big time.
I would think many shorted in the 8-10 range. 3 would be rather silly, yes? I do like all the attention on immunotherapy and awaiting the big news for NWBO. I do think it's a negative for NWBO in some ways that many other companies are jumping on this bandwagon, but that's the way it goes. Still long with a lot less, but that's ok. Waiting for the 100 PPS! :)
Juno has nothing to do with NWBO. Please...If anything, NWBO not knocking new highs with the rest of the Immunotherapy stocks popping up is a negative. The stock is trading along the 200 MA. Not big volume up or down around that average. Wait and see.
I wouldn't worry about him. A true stock, with merit, will rise regardless what someone writes. The truth is in the pudding!
Listen, the "fact" is that this medication if used can treat patients with conditions related to their obesity. The problem is prescribing frequency and insurance copays. I saw a bottle sitting on a counter at this one pharmacy waiting to see if the patient will pay cash (about 130 ish) for a 30 day supply. I haven't had a chance to speak to someone regarding why no insurance coverage. I float around so don't linger around in the same place to get into details. So, I hold some shares. I can afford to lose this money and I'll survive. Also, end of year tax selling so people unloading stocks for tax losses. Could be a pop up after the 1st. Zee, it's a wait and see. Maybe management changes coming and I think it would be wise to figure out a way to sell the company while they have money in the bank.
You bring up a lot of good points. There is something "funny" that JUNO is flying and this stock is moving sideways with such steller "individual" results.
Chart is sideway action. Not big volume either way. The Germans will not be paying anywhere near what folks thought on this board as Linda has stated that at the annual conference. I think trying to treat all these cancers is a little foolish. Focus on a few like GBM and pancreatic and go from there. Maybe these different cancers require different treatment protocols. That seems like a lack of focus.
Wait and see.
Yeah. He finally "woke up." That stubburn mule is a classic trading example of putting pride in front of facts. The best traders (I sure the heck am not one) know how to differentiate their feelings from facts.
I agree it is salvageable, but do they have the money to keep things going for all this? I think it's best they either hurry and change management or sell the company to preserve some shareholder value.
We keep bumping above the 200 and 50 trying to get above. Volume stinks though. The only conviction I see are pumper longs and argo's and shorts. No solidity here. Not saying it won't happen, but when only 4 shareholders are present at the Yearly Conference that shows you where we are at. I think this LP chick should stay on Board, but get someone in there that has a medical degree of some sort and let them direct this company.
GALE? Their chart is 100 times worse than NWBO. At least our 50 and 200 MA are in close proximity? That piece of junk (I have owned this in past before the scandal of advertising) is trading at its 52 wk low. Please...
John, nice to see some ol' time longs agreeing there needs to be a change. I feel like a genius selling in the 4's thru 6's. Still hold a measly 5500 shares, but pretty sad what happened here. I still have not dispensed a script for Belviq yet. Came close, but the patient consulted with the MD regarding his SSRI antidepressant and Belviq and the MD dropped the Belviq and upped the SSRI. Probably would have needed less SSRI if he took the Belviq! So, that is the sorry tale I write. HAVE NOT DISPENSED THIS ONCE. We all thought this was going to be a fantastic seller and it hasn't happened-yet. Still, you have to accept the reality that management, and choice of Eisai was not the smartest and heads will have to roll.
I'm wary of this finish the trial and we'll approach FDA. Something "might" not be going according to plan or they are trying to figure out treatment protocols. I do see a possibility that this therapy can be added to other immunotherapies just like chemo and radiation used together. I do not see HE therapies in the 70-100 grand market any longer as she has stated this and this is pumper long wishful thinking.
I think CLDX and JUNO are safer plays, but keeping my position in this stock. Currently at 10,000, but may drop to 5,000. No need to be a pig any longer since I feel this company is being a bit nontransparent and misleading.
Abeta, I think us longs are putting too much emphasis on shorts. There is a balance to the price of the stock which is buying and selling. I have seen this kind of talk of shorts effect on other stocks and the reason they may rule is that the company (any company) cannot produce compelling evidence to buy the stock. This is just a natural occurrence of events. You remember the move up to the 5's after DCVax was on Fox News? I do. There was some compelling evidence to buy the stock since that one physician brought attention to the drug. Or the breakout to 10?
I will say it again that I'm a little concerned about this management. Looking back on a conference, why would Linda make a comment that the stock is cheap? This I found a little disconcerting. Let the company's products speak for themselves. What kind of comment is that? How is that Juno shoots up to 40 the day after IPO, but with all these stellar individual results NWBO cannot generate any interest. The technicals are awful. Even for the follow through the day after Juno. I feel this is dead money for now and these catalysts may not be what we are expecting to drive the PPS up. I hope I'm wrong, but I've whittled down my position in this stock and will sight tight for now. What is with the ambiguity regarding the payments from Germany? They, NWBO management, cannot give an estimate. Less than 50 grand or more? What's so hard about that. I'm not saying the markets are always right. I am a Peter Lynch fan, but there is something suspect and I hope the market is not right.