I may add to my position very soon since my start near 1.28 approx on Tuesday. I think when you look at overall market late day coming off of lows along with LABU-XBI, and the fact ONTY held up similarly and is now on 10th straight day in red (while on 3rd developing leg down), I think a consolidation point may likely be developing. a good sign of capitulation from selling exhaustion today. Overall market may be head faking today with that rally, but this time maybe we finally are finally at short term capitulation, which remains yet to be seen more conclusively with follow thru after today.
We're now on the 3rd down leg phase ever since the fall from last peak late November, while at multi-yr lows going into February. Also the last few weeks have been the worst in many years for the whole sector. 'Oversold' developing at recent levels is an understatement.
If small cap oil/gas stocks were able to rally 50% or more from lows last January for a short term trade (which were similarly scary as this), then certainly ONTY, LABU, the biotech sector can achieve 25-50% or more from latest levels later once they decide to rally in short term as a reasonable expectation.
Not wishful thinking, but actually experienced analysis. I've not been one of those here buying and holding for a continuous loss, so be more aware of who you are saying that to!
You are just overly pessimistic because this market has been really tough, weighing psychologically on you. My perspective is short term swing trading and much more objective without emotion.
I think we are nearing a critical oversold threshold @ 1.28-1.30 area today. I love to play oversold stocks at new lows for short term reversals, and ONTY is becoming a great candidate for one. could be a bounce soon to 1.80-2+, or much more if news comes out.
They'll keep diluting shares with debt conversions as they always do. But it does not mean it can't be short term traded!!
So see you at .0025 or .001 for a buy and a short term trade perhaps.
Otherwise, quit your whining about the longer term chart down trend. Accept it for what it is on the stock and therefore adapt, or otherwise go away from it.
U might be right. But why should anyone "trust" you on SD speculation, when you provide no data to support your pump? Give reasons to support your post.
That in mind, i like SD mostly, expect for some worries on a potential news surprise on a rev split risk here soon. I saw news in past weeks speak of it, but then saw they delayed it until their 2016 shareholder meeting. Am I right on this?
Better than yours is doing!
Ironically, you're the one who is down big and who's been foolish to keep holding a losing position, yet U write to me talking smack.....
Right now TGA is dancing near my protective stop-loss as i attempt to wait out this trade from approx 2. If it hits, then I'll only be down a small single digit loss.
i have a plan and strategy when I trade/invest. I'm not the type to become a foolish, whining-cry baby bag holder like you
I'm up right now on it. I bought Monday, and I have a stop-loss. Only idiots around here are the ones that continually hold a losing stock. But if I'm wrong here, then I have an area for stop-loss at slight loss--- if it occurs which would be acceptable loss. For the moment, I'm holding for a short term swing trade.
LOL, and I suppose your husband "forbesafb" is here also supporting you! I just want you to know RonaldDICKman, I support you and your husband's right to be married, just as much as I appreciate all your useless posts.
TNK acted like this n 2013 before it rose and improved its dividend (and TNK was not in as good of financial situation in 2013 as TGA is today). HBAN stock also looked deadly back in 2011, just before it rose and raised its dividend. Before things turn around, it always looks dire and disastrous. This thing could go to 1's yet, but I think its business problems are getting close to consolidating by end of 2015 or early 2016.
Anyhow, all my comments about buying at lows lately are intended for a short term swing trade. how they diversify later matters not for this trade, based upon an eventual upswing in next few weeks after this fickle market phase is over
Getting some BXE under 1.80.
1.50s was a great buy. But will buy more during this oil/gas crisis phase if necessary on dips. It'll be up huge in 1-2 yrs.