Thanks for the well informed and sensible reply. And if Jan 12 is last day for lawsuits deadline, then perhaps it is why AEZS saw some late day buy pressure today. We might be on verge of break out soon potentially.
You might be right this time for a short term trade bounce. REXX is very oversold compared to most in this sector. It is significantly below its 9 @ 20 day averages (SMA/EMA). I think near 2.60 maybe possible or for lower 2's yet, but a trade higher soon toward 3.00-upper 3's possible on a bounce to re-test just the 9 day average is reasonable strategy (then sell of course). This thing should be able to make 20%, maybe 50% on next bounce from 2.60 or low 2's avg entry.
SALT might bounce off of the "EMA(60)" indicator on the Gallery view chart toward low 1.00 area. It is near that indicator line now. Could be spot to play a quick short term trade bounce.
I think bottom is near. I have been waiting and started a position @ 1.92 today & plan to add if it drops more. It is quite oversold here, and I am short term playing this for a trade to 2.30+ minimum toward 9 day average or higher. And decent chance rebounds to 3.00+, too.
This trade reminds me of what REXX did, bouncing off of lows in mid 2's around January 14. now in 3's as i had anticipated for bounce back (see my post history for my REXX call). BXe in process of developing bottom and should bounce upward for us on a good trade by next week i think. 2.30+, maybe 3's
SR coming down rapidly yet. I'm considering it for a quick rebound play soon. Been watching since the 1.30's, now crashing toward 1.00.
I think when it bounces, a move back toward 9 day EMA/SMA a reasonable expectation (1.40-1.80?) and would be a nice gain from here near 1.00 or lower entry (.80-.90?).
I know it has financial issues, however, BK might be an excessive conclusion to make in short term, and seems to be what is being priced in.
Could be opportunity here for a quick trade if one can catch the 'falling knife' .
Also short interest % of float is large. Certainly potential for it to pop after all this intense dropping.
I'm aware, but if or when they would dump all their shares can't stop a person from playing a bounce. They take breaks from selling, etc. Besides, there is always a large institutional holder in all stocks that fall like this that can always dump at any given time. And raging capital is not only holder of SR stock. I've seen stocks play out like this so many times. There will be a bounce 100% certain, but when is the question no one knows 100%.
I'd be more worried about BK as a surprise news announcement than compared to who is or will be selling shares. But that said, i think it is not going to do BK in very near future. Likely restructuring lifeline, etc in news eventually to occur yet. And soon a 'pop' should be due for quick trade, and when it happens those loading at new recent lows should be selling, not holding this long... effectively the strategy here I'm doing.
Actually, near .46 CYTX might be worth starting a position finally. Could run up in short term for a nice trade. I've been watching this a long time. Most of bad news may be priced into it already.
If you're crazy enough to own shares "long term" in ERBB or any OTC penny stock, you deserve whatever happens to you. Even more crazy is if you've been up all this time and are watching the price fall downward constantly, yet having never taken profit(s). It is lunacy to never take a profit and watch the pps sink.
That said, I'm watching ERBB now for .01+ support, but only looking to enter into a short term trade flip because that's all these penny stocks are worthy of--- short term trade swings.
It is getting close to a nice buy for a quick short term bounce trade. But risk yet toward .80-.90 still quite possible. But if at that point or if it stabilizes here near 1.00, it should be a nice flip back to 1.20-1.50
Why are you so enthusiastic about SPDC?
I see a buy opportunity--- at least for a short term trade developing anyhow