You're a fear monger. This thing will bounce back up later. The fundamentals support it with cash thru 2015 & due out drug &/or partnership news this summer.
I'm close to buying and almost did today when hit 2.70. I just fear more near term break out on nat gas; As I had lamented since 1 week ago.
And the nat gas trading reaction today??? Schizo again!!!!
However, once the report was public this morning, NAT GAS had a sell off as an immediate reaction, so it tells something about the report as showing negative for nat gas. But later nat gas went back up, so the speculators are still hyping nat gas attempting to run it up
It doesn't look good, but I think first scale-in buy @ .50's with being prepared for .40's for adding again will eventually pay off back to .80's, 1.00 range.
Waiting too long can mean missing an opportunity, but I do know this: If DGAZ drops more, then it is a buy more certainly. 2.70 or 2.60, that would be great.
almost a week later and same price after a little recent volatile uptick. Nat Gas still seems strong starting out June. When oh when to buy DGAZ??? 2.80's seem reasonable, but can it drop more?
And like I said, wait for another leg lower. Must mean a NASDAQ warning is due out soon. BuY the BAXS after that news is factored in. I've been saying for quite a while now
not unless it becomes more internationally involved (such as Russia military 'officially' fighting), or if it escalates beyond Ukraine, etc, & causes more tension among NATO, Europe, Russia.
It is just internally an issue inside of Ukraine for now, so the Ukraine geopolitics is still an over hyped issue of letting air out of gold.
A buying opportunity is soon upon us (in terms of bottom range area). As noted in my prior posts here, I've been speculating to wait until after the first NASDAQ warning for under 1.00 minimum bid rule, due out anytime. Stocks tend to drop temporarily in reaction on that news, but often create buying opportunity for short term swing trading, especially in biotechs such as BAXS.
Today some selling probably occurred preemptively of this official NASDAQ warning.
Yes, I have always said that to the liberal greenies. Nat gas is cleaner than ethanol, especially corn based ethanol & is better for the environment & is better for the economy than ethanol. And is a cheaper fuel for cars & is a better fuel than electric in all ways.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how Obama's fascist EPA affects the direction of natural Gas. Could be extra bullish for it today & create more of a buying opportunity in DGAZ once more.
BAXS is due to get a warning from NASDAQ at any time now. If more weakness occurs after the news, it'll likely be approx best spot for buy.
And I would not be surprised if JNUG hits 10-12 within the next 1-2 weeks. I'm still looking for more weak hands to sell gold in June, but I will be interested in JNUG if it goes to 12's or less as I anticipate is a good chance, & later speculate a run to 25-30's in Summer.
Speculators still keeping nat gas high because of the additional electric (powered by nat gas) used for air conditioning so far in Spring.