Glad i already bought in 1.20's. nice late day spike today above 1.40+ shows how oversold PFIE has become. I stand by my earlier posts since March 20.
It should make a likely nice technical reversal play toward 1.50+ minimally, with 1.80-2's possible for trade.
20-60% (or better) upside from 1.20's.
20 day avg near 1.80, so a reversal towards that or gap above not unreasonable to expect.
A Buy now here in my view @ 1.20's approx.
I'm setting short term trade sights on 1.50+ at least when this bounces (for 20% gain at least), but I believe a good chance at a gap up toward 1.80-2's+ for upside of 50-60% or more
Nice call in advance!! You are very close so far. I like it here since 1.20's. It si a 'Buy' no in my view. I'm a short term player typically, but this does also look like a good long term fundamental growth story. I'm setting short term trade sights on 1.50+ at least when this bounces (for 20% gain at least), but I believe a good chance at a gap up toward 1.80-2's+ for upside of 50-60% or more
rev split risk low at this stage for first 6 mos of new probation period on NASDAQ, and especially for 3+ mos yet, which is way more time than I need to do a trade off of these lows
I'm aware of the share conversions. That is basic 101 knowledge here. It's why I've waited yet to buy. But it will bounce for a quick run. Wait and see.
This think just up-listed to NASDAQ in October, and just recently it got warning for under 1.00 already & now to .08 today!! That is over done I think in short term. A 'bounce' should be due here toward .20+. also When Crude Oil takes a break from crashing, it will help this alternative type of energy stock.
Avoided this so far, although last week I was very tempted. I think a long @ .09 approx not a bad idea. A bounce short term to .15-.20 for a trade should occur.
.16 AXPW long looking good for a short term trade to me, too.
Let's see if you're right on AXPW and that we agree. you see any near term catalysts? They are due for reporting their 10Q.
Funny they just up listed in October to NASDAQ, and nwo already deficient under 1.00. But at least it is in early stage if probationary period, so it has time to rise upward for us yet before getting de-listed.
I'm still watching this one, too. It will be due for a bounce after all this dumping. Under .15 on my screen today so far. Still in 'falling knife' stage
For at least a short term swing, I'm looking @ 4.70 to buy. Bailing here is not what I'd do. Time to bail was in 5's or higher toward upper range channel. I see this eventually rebounding to near 5.75-6+ at least.
Dilution is an ongoing thing. The latest stats posted anywhere don't have up to date dilution from financing-share conversions. You have to add or estimate latest dilution with prior stats of shares outstanding. But 22 million is low yet. As you can see from the rise the last 2 days, it takes low volume to accomplish the run. It was a good pick. I showed up at right time.
Zero debt and low risk of any near term stock share offerings (to raise cash). I say buy on extreme developing dip, then sell on gaps upward (likely toward 20 day avg). Easy consistency for the disciplined trader.
Rev split talk is pointless. Not nearly enough shares to rev split here. Now around 200 mill O/S. Need to get into at least 1+ Billion level to justify a rev split. for a subpenny stock, 200 mill shares is very low.
When it eventually has a run up, make sure to sell on it (regardless of cost) as your opportunity to exit & get a redemption back (before it really tanks longer term).
Many make mistake of adding to a loser for too long of a period on a downtrend and then never making decision on when to sell or give up.
I'm still not in SPDC. I've been speculating on .80-.90 since a week ago, and it broke below that. But I think we are very close, finally. I still anticipate a bounce back toward 1+.
today's .71 very tempting to start a position for a short term trade flip.