The movement fluctuation recently is nothing new with HGT; as it is typical ever 1-2 mos to drop like this--- look at the chart!! The last couple weeks I've been anticipating a drop like this to buy before months end.
i appreciate your cander. But I say "told you so" etc, to the people who trashed me just for my posts from the beginning. They should have it rubbed in their faces.
Actually, It's called retaliation towards the ones who trashed my posts & thumbed me down here when I posted things that were CORRECT. You can spin it anyway you want, but fact is I'm rubbing it in the faces of the ones who started out first crudely immaturely trashing me. I have every right to come here & post about it. It serves right toward the clowns who trashed my sensible warnings on March 5 & thumbed me down.
If anyone is interested in a penny stock play, check out ELRA in .01 area now. It could capitulate soon & trade back to .04-.10 area
Lost of thumbs down!!! I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!!! THANKS!! The thumbs down are a good indicator of a bunch of immature clowns who can't handle facts or different analysis perspectives. Including the fact that the last several days I posted at this board that we'd see 2.70's or lower for CYTX yet for a possible entry range. ha ha ha
Your context is wrong for defining RSI. What I mean is that short term is using a daily chart, which is more accurate than weekly chart. short term DAILY chart shows approx 43 on RSI. If you want to be more accurate on buying CYTX at best spot, you need to evaluate using a daily chart range. Perhaps you are a longer term investor or perhaps the weekly scale is how you prefer, but factually the daily chart is going to get you more accurate reading on what recent trading indicators are. And I emphasize you to take that into consideration because the daily chart is showing 40's yet for RSI & it will serve you best if you are looking for best spot to add to CYTX for example. If you are using a weekly RSI for basis, then there will be less difference comparing 3.00 to 2.50 for example. If you want better RSI accuracy and other indicators for oversold metrics, the daily chart will help you for deciding entry. I was the guy the last few days that posted 2.30-2.70's for a likely short term range for CYTX (when CYTX was 3+) & i used daily chart analysis & have been right so far. Only if you don;t care about more accurate lower entry or a difference of 2.50 compared to 3 for example, then go ahead and just use your weekly chart if you don;t care about a more accurate price measurement and better entry.... LOL
RSI on CYTX would be near 30 to be 'way oversold', so today does not qualify being at RSI 40's. But it does look like it could bounce from 2.70 range. however, I would wait yet to see if technicals confirm upside yet before declaring bounce upward (excluding any surprise new items alter next week). CYTX could still see 2.30-2.50 yet before going back up, so be prepared.
So, what's the point of your idiotic post?? you slander me because???? Because I was right to wait to buy ELRA & I was right when I said it might be breaking down toward .01 range below .02?? You don't make a whole heck of a lot of sense. Am I supposed to be a 'big spender' like you and buy it higher??? LOL. Instead you should be telling me I posted right yesterday rather than sarcastically slamming me...
And FYI--- I did start buying a little today around .016.
But today near .05 NCGI might be worth buying for a possible trade. After the weeks of pumps and the downward price, ii might be time for a 'pop' upward soon.
Like I said, at these valuations the pumpers on Walstreet would likely start coming out with articles on YZC valuations and the stock would respond upward to that.... today it is happening already
If you paid attention to my starting posts above here, I mentioned it is cheap down here and that the Walstreet pumpers will likely start pumping this stock for its valuations.... and today it has started... interesting, huh?? Take a lesson from me, and get lost!!
hmmmm, so I got trashed & thumbed down about my prospect for CERE in the short term?????
what do you all have to say today????? LOL. i told you all, never buy immediately the first day after share offering news. Wait for a further pull back 1-2 weeks. I said .80's possible.
I said ".01 range"... And today in late afternoon it broke downward into it. Question is, how much lower will it go? My thinking is .01+ is support likely.
since the day you posted, IDOI has been crashing unfortunately, down solidly 50%. So I'd be careful about buying these pumps after they've run-up. However, you could catch it possibly after the current sell off is done. Under .005 somewhere I'd start watching for entry possibility to catch the next upside trade bounce short term.